devilsfan26's jersey collection

devilsfan26

The Bobby Orr Bruins is great.

9 out of 10 of those are done wrong with the name on the back or an incorrect font for the number. Nice to see one just right.

That Richer jersey is amazing!

Thanks, it took lots of money and time to get it done. Between getting ripped off on ebay by a seller who listed it as an authentic, spending about a year looking for a picture of Richer wearing the jersey so I can make sure which font to get, and then coming across a really small picture on gettyimages that wouldn't enlarge for some reason, I finally determined along with the help of some posters on here, that he was wearing the paintbrush font captain's C with the electric font numbers.

I am very pleased with the way it turned out, especially since I had to get the previous incorrect customization stripped. It also has a lot of sentimental value to me since Richer was my favorite Devil when I was a kid and the 1999 All-Star Game was the last hockey game I went to with my dad before he passed away.

The Bobby Orr Bruins is great.

9 out of 10 of those are done wrong with the name on the back or an incorrect font for the number. Nice to see one just right.

Yea, props to IceJerseys for that one.

I know the name on the Tretiak jersey is done wrong, I'm not sure if I'm going to send it back to get fixed though, I already did that once and I sent with it some pretty detailed pictures of a game-worn jersey including measurements and proportions and stuff, but they still made the letters too tall. :(

If anyone finds any other mistakes on my jerseys, please let me know. I don't have the jersey detail knowledge that a lot of you have, but I hate having an inaccurate jersey.