Sign in to follow this  
johnnygriswold

Anyone interested in a feature on your Jersey Collection?

Hey guys, I have a blog about hockey design and I'm looking to do a little feature on hockey jersey collectors. Mainly I'd like to concentrate on those with a decent sized collection. So it'd be a few questions, a pic of your favorite jersey in your collection and some pics of where the jerseys are stored to show the amount of space they take up. Thanks. This noob collector appreciates it.

Johnny

Interesting idea, JeffB could probably get an entire month of features dedicated to him.

haha. yeah, he was the first person i thought of, so i sent him a message. hopefully he's into it! :)

Hey guys, I have a blog about hockey design and I'm looking to do a little feature on hockey jersey collectors. Mainly I'd like to concentrate on those with a decent sized collection. So it'd be a few questions, a pic of your favorite jersey in your collection and some pics of where the jerseys are stored to show the amount of space they take up. Thanks. This noob collector appreciates it.

Johnny

If 28 is considered a decent size, I'll be happy to help you!

Yeah, that's be really cool. Obviously I want to do this feature more than once, so anyone who's got a decent collection would be great to include. I just can't do MY collection because it's only 6 jerseys. haha. I'll send you a private message once I get all the stuff together. Thanks!

Sure, I'll throw my name in there. Let me know what you want to do.

Me, too. Why not? :)

At the very least, it'll give me a reason to take pictures of my collection again.....

Awesome blog there, Johnny. I obviously have a long way to go before my collection reaches those heights, but stories like that are a good reason why I want to get more into this hobby.

I'm in.

I'm in.

Hey JeffB, I sent you a private message about it. Perhaps you didn't get it. I'll try again with the details. Cool!