"barber shop" jersey

Carl

Dude, I'm making generalizations! :P

Yeah cause there are some exeptions. Bruins players (even from Québec), Brière and Flyers jerseys in general are not welcomed in general because of what the team represent.

Yeah cause there are some exeptions. Bruins players (even from Québec), Brière and Flyers jerseys in general are not welcomed in general because of what the team represent.

Let's not forget the leafs!

Yeah but let's be honest here...who actually LIKES the Leafs? :D

People who still think we're in the 60s?

• 2 months later...
In his defense, a pattern like that will make it more difficult to pick up the outline and speed a players is traveling. the white stripes would provide some camouflage against the boards and the ice. The allies did something similar with ships in WW1 and WW2, i think they called it dazzle paint. It was basically big Arse stripes all over a ship to confuse U-boats.

The Ottawa 67's of the OHL (canadian major junior league) have had a barber pole jersey for a long time and haven't heard any complaints or problems with their jersey.

Their jersey is red, white, and black striped with wider stripes than the montreal retro.

I have a jersey of the 67's style that i wear. Got it from a thrift store and it has a the german eagle crest on the front in black (the bird) and white (the surrounding shield crest). Enlarged it to a goalie sized jersey, since i have already got bitched at when playing out in scrub/pickup hockey for wearing the yellow vancouver 'V' and a grey jersey when playing on the dark side (dark vs. white). No one cares what the goalie wears and no one would b**** anyway since it's hard enough finding regular reliable goalies.

• 4 months later...
LoL here in Florida I get strange looks from some people when I wear ANY hockey jersey :lol:

I believe that. I was at a Panthers game with Florida family last season or 2 seasons ago and the place was just dead. Maybe I've become too used to the loudness of Caps games, but that place had a sparse crowd and no atmosphere at all. The people who were there didn't even seem to care about the game, and very few were wearing jerseys of any team.

Is there a list with pics and details of the Canadiens Centennial jerseys?

Here is the original article about the jersey program.

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/news.htm?bcid=383226

Below the photo is a link to a slideshow that includes large pictures of the jerseys.

Here is the original article about the jersey program.

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/news.htm?bcid=383226

Below the photo is a link to a slideshow that includes large pictures of the jerseys.

Thank you for the link