My Hockey Jersey Collection (youtube video) - NHL, WHL, CIS, IIHF

Hey Guys,

New to the site, mainly just posting this stuff to get to my eventual 25 minimum post so i can start to look for some jerseys in the trading post area.

Until then, take a look at my jersey collection, the link goes to youtube where i made a short 2 minute video showing off my jerseys.

My Hockey Jersey Collection

Let me know what you think, and which ones you like!

thanks!

Darren :skaterred:

Awesome Flames St. Louis jersey man! It's original!

Awesome Flames St. Louis jersey man! It's original!

Thanks, i havent seen another like it yet,

I love your signature picture!

I do too, haven't watched the video yet, but am wondering, is that your actual room?

Great Flames jersey collection. There sure were a lot of signed jerseys in that video too. Well done.

I do too, haven't watched the video yet, but am wondering, is that your actual room?

It was my actual room....fairly old pic, That pic was taken when that was all the flames jerseys i had...

I have come a long way, you'd have to believe that the Byron Ritchie one wouldnt have made the wall if i had something else to put up :rolleyes:

Since then i have had to move up to Edmonton for school, so my apartment in edmonton has half of the jerseys and memorbilla, and my room at my parents house in calgary has half of it...They are two very full rooms.

Man I love those mid-90s Flames jerseys. I hope I end up with one of those someday and have it done up as an Iginla jersey.

I have a mid 90s red flames jersey that i could let go if your interested...

I was thinking of getting Giguere on it. But i will not be able to afford to get it crested for awhile.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Guys,

New to the site, mainly just posting this stuff to get to my eventual 25 minimum post so i can start to look for some jerseys in the trading post area.

Until then, take a look at my jersey collection, the link goes to youtube where i made a short 2 minute video showing off my jerseys.

My Hockey Jersey Collection

Let me know what you think, and which ones you like!

thanks!

Darren :skaterred:

OMG!..these are awesome..cant believe you where able yo keep all of these..you are amazingsignature_jersey.jpg

OMG!..these are awesome..cant believe you where able yo keep all of these..you are amazingsignature_jersey.jpg

I started collecting them when i was 12.

thanks for the complement, my flames jerseys are my pride and joy

I started collecting them when i was 12.

thanks for the complement, my flames jerseys are my pride and joy

12?thats so young to start collecting but you where really into with these i guess..and i know you collected and cared for these so much..you can make a museum i guess..signature_jersey.jpg

• 1 month later...

Ireally like your calgary hitmen jersey.

If you wanna trade it someday or sell it please let me know.

J van Wessel

ps the rest of your collection is awesome 2