Does anyone know where i could get a CIS jersey crested?

I have a U of A Golden Bears jersey that i'm thinking of getting crested, does anyone know where i can get that done?

Lettered or putting an actual logo crest on the chest of the jersey?

If lettered, there are lots of good choices if you have a good photo of the lettering to be used.

As for cresting itself, I personally don't know of any jersey retailer that will do that.

Lettered or putting an actual logo crest on the chest of the jersey?

If lettered, there are lots of good choices if you have a good photo of the lettering to be used.

As for cresting itself, I personally don't know of any jersey retailer that will do that.

Just the lettering.

I bought the jersey at the university store, and i want to get perhaps one of the former whl players that went on to play CIS for the golden bears

Just the lettering.

I bought the jersey at the university store, and i want to get perhaps one of the former whl players that went on to play CIS for the golden bears

If you have photos, icejerseys can do the lettering. Their work from photos is quite impressive.

If you have photos, icejerseys can do the lettering. Their work from photos is quite impressive.

Thanks, i'll have to keep that in mind...