Question for IceJerseys.com

irishlaxburger2

If I order a white Rangers EDGE Authentic right now would I receive a 2.0? Looking to pick up a new Gaborik. Thanks in advance!

If I order a white Rangers EDGE Authentic right now would I receive a 2.0? Looking to pick up a new Gaborik. Thanks in advance!

To my knowledge, Edge 2.0's have not been made available in the NHL market through retailers yet.

Hmmmm...could've sworn someone mentioned getting a 2.0 from Icejerseys in the "It arrived today" thread. Probably just got it customized from IJ instead.

Any idea where to find the 2.0's presently?

Rabinsurance was able to find some AHL Edge 2.0s at retail.

The only NHL Edge 2.0s I know of are either game worn or game issue. BurnabyJoeSakic picked up an Edge 2.0 Eastern 2009 All-Star jersey off eBay that the seller said he got at the game (seller had no idea it was a 2.0). A short while later he bought an Edge 1.0 Western 2009 All-Star from IJ. That's probably where you got the IJ selling Edge 2.0 confusion from.

As far as I know, Edge 2.0 was produced only for some players or some teams for on-ice use only based on individual request. The great majority of players/teams still use Edge 1.0, which is what is sold at retail.