My Experience at River City Sports

Carl

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a Tackla jersey. Those numbers and letters are dyed into the fabric. I'm not sure if anybody can cut that style to be honest. Next time though, try requesting a Tackla font and see if they know what you mean.

That's a Tackla jersey. Those numbers and letters are dyed into the fabric. I'm not sure if anybody can cut that style to be honest. Next time though, try requesting a Tackla font and see if they know what you mean.

I know this. its a pre-tournament jersey or something...I have the jersey and got it customized at RCS.

Someone else was saying their jersey was messed up with incorrect font. I was just pointing out that he wore 11 before 13 and the different tournaments had different stlye fonts. I am sure I had pulled up a pic of a Nike swift with the same Font and IIHF jersey said he couldn't recall Slovenia with 2 color numbers. Here is my jersey...

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2685220590106460649bOUCdU

Ohhhh. Nevermind then. I just got all confused. How come you had them do a Tackla kit on a Nike jersey though? Or has this been answered already also?

Ohhhh. Nevermind then. I just got all confused. How come you had them do a Tackla kit on a Nike jersey though? Or has this been answered already also?

I didn't ask for any specific kit although I was hoping for this one. Like I was saying, I was sure I had seen a pic of Kopitar wearing a Nike jersey with this kit. Its been so long I cant remember nor can I find the photo. When RCS customized the jersey this is the kit I got. They also did my Denmark and Norway jerseys with no specific kits requested and got those right also. I assume Nike supplied them with the correct fonts for the jersey styles because all three were different and seem to match the IIHF photos I had seen.

I am pretty sure they only used that font on the Tackla jerseys. Nike only provides the swifts to teams in the top division since they are ridiculously expensive even at cost, so teams like Slovenia that got relegated to D1 end up wearing Tackla swift clones like the picture. To my knowledge they have never used the Tackla font on the actual swifts.