Your favorite D-1 College Hockey teams?

LordStanley1893

The UMD Bulldogs are by far my favorite.Hope to go to college there someday.

They won the national title in '86 and almost won in '84 (Bowling Green won 5-4 in OT). They almost knocked off St. Cloud State in the WCHA tourney (won the 1st game and lost the last two in OT). They have some work to do and hopefully the end of the season was a positive step.

They won the national title in '86 and almost won in '84 (Bowling Green won 5-4 in OT). They almost knocked off St. Cloud State in the WCHA tourney (won the 1st game and lost the last two in OT). They have some work to do and hopefully the end of the season was a positive step.

They do have a lot of work to overcome losing Raymond and Niskanen.They didn't win the National Title in '86,they didn't even make it to the Frozen 4.

They do have a lot of work to overcome losing Raymond and Niskanen.They didn't win the National Title in '86,they didn't even make it to the Frozen 4.

I just checked uscho.com and your right. I was taking the info from the program I got in Rochester. It must have been a typo. Silly NCAA :rolleyes: