Reebok Edge jersey: Real vs. Fake

tb426

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also does anyone know where I can get a authentic Premier Kane Winter classic or Premier Alternate Black home jersey. I just ordered a white Toews Premier from fans edge so I figure for the alternate I might as well get Kane.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like a real Reebok Premier to me!

I'd like to bounce this finding on you guys in this forum...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/121115464173?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

What do you think?

From what I've read in this forum thread, via a Google search on real vs. fake Edge Jerseys, it appears that I have lucked out on a huge deal and basically 'stole' this jersey just like the OP did. It's a bit large but the price was right!

I'd like to bounce this finding on you guys in this forum...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/121115464173?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

What do you think?

From what I've read in this forum thread, via a Google search on real vs. fake Edge Jerseys, it appears that I have lucked out on a huge deal and basically 'stole' this jersey just like the OP did. It's a bit large but the price was right!

That crest looks like junk to me. I didn't investigate much but looks fake.

Thanks for the quick responses!

That crest looks like junk to me. I didn't investigate much but looks fake.

Yeah, I was worried about the look of the crest in that picture too. Also, I noticed that there's no "CCM" on the size tag either, what do you make of that?

Anyway, when I got it, the quality seems up to par with what the players would wear on the ice (I don't have another Edge jersey to compare to, yet) and it does look way nicer than my premier replica.

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old post, but its been of value to me so I'd like to contribute. I wish I would have done the research before making this purchase off of the "Blackhawks Official Merchandise" web page. Good thing is that I used a CC so I can dispute it as a fake and get my $ back as they were advertising as Authentic Edge 2.0.

Some updated pictures of the improvements the Chinese have made. They've gotten better at copying the ribbon at the back of the neck.

I would up;road more but I reached the 500k limit.

post-22752-0-18971900-1420498314_thumb.j

post-22752-0-53156600-1420498315_thumb.j

post-22752-0-31094700-1420498342_thumb.j

Edited by Inthewind

I don't mean to make light of your situation, and I certainly hope that you successfully recover your money, but does that really say "JEHSEY" on the neck tag?

I don't mean to make light of your situation, and I certainly hope that you successfully recover your money, but does that really say "JEHSEY" on the neck tag?

Actually, now that you mention it..YES!! And I'm laughing my A$$ off!! Maybe they're really from JEHSEY (Trying to use my bad New Jersey accent). Too funny. I just finished with Citibank on the dispute and now its a waiting game.

Thanks for the reply!

• 1 year later...

Erotic hindi movies and shemales! Now the board just got 10000x better!

sEcnSkQ.gif

I'm not sure I want to know what you two are talking about...

It's secret Devils fan code...we're talking about you!!!

No it was indeed secret devils fan code

Shemales= jerseys

Erotic Hindi movies = pictures of the jerseys

Tonight I gotta make sure to take all the shemales out of my closet so I can take better erotic Hindi movies of them.