Sign in to follow this  
thebiggoalie

Off topic: looking for hockey socks

Hello all. Since I assume that some of you guys must also play hockey, I figured I'd try this post on here. I am looking for a new pair of hockey socks to match my third (black) Anaheim mighty ducks jersey when I play. I can't find a retailer that still has them in stock, nor have I found them on Ebay. Since I play goalie, I don't wear anything underneath them, so They need to be new and "unstretched".

I am also now looking for a pair for my Red phoenix Coyotes jersey, and my Green Wild jersey. I have seen a few of these online, but would gladly take them off of someones hands if they aren't being used.

Any help would be appreciated.

*No authentic hockey jerseys were harmed on the ice in the making of this post. I wear replicas (goalie style) on the ice.*

http://www.hockeyjerseysdirect.com/hjd/ak-socks.asp

this site has the best selection in my opinion..

Thanks a lot guys!! I think if we all collected hockey socks instead of jerseys, we would all have a little more closet space. :lol:

I've had success with hockeymonkey.com as well. Also, this is somewhat off topic- just bought a pair of Edge Tampa Bay socks. VERY nice compared to the old CCM and any other knit socks. I played drop-in for over two hours and the socks were in no way, shape, or form wet. It think these would be very for a goalie as well.

if looking for older hard to find hockey socks try

modelline

they have current nhl, retro, and make custom coloured socks.

bought a pair of rockies socks and the old purple and gold kings socks from them a couple years ago.

FYI, IceJerseys Team Outfitting sells just about every hockey sock model available. Call or email us with any sock-only order requests, and we will be able to help you out.