My (Finally) Updated Collection

Dr. D

Got around to retaking pictures of all my jerseys today. Unfortunately, my most recent addition is en route to Brilliant! in NJ for customization, so I can't get a picture of it (obviously). But for the most part, my collection is now documented in picture form.

Check it out by going http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v472/gru...sey_Collection/ <---Here or by clicking the link in my signature.

14 jerseys isn't that impressive next to some of the guys here...but pretty good for someone who only has a job four months out of the year. :)

Nice lineup. The NYR sets are sweet

Nice Derek - I need to follow your example and finally organize and reshoot my collection. Right now I've got 35 jerseys that are complete and 60+ that are blank or need some customization, so I keep putting it off thinking I should wait til most are customized. Then I keep buying more blanks - it's a vicious cycle :)

Thanks for the comments, guys! I'm going to try to get pictures of all the patches on my jerseys up sometime next week, so stay tuned!

You need to get that Wolf Pack jersey customized too ... it looks lonely as the only blank :)

The kit has been ordered! It's soon to be a Ryan Callahan #24 jersey.