It is good or not?

lafountain

45 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Agreed. It's not like he was on here saying it's a piece of crap, he just solicited opinions on whether it was legit or not. That's exactly what he's supposed to do, and, if you've followed TheKevinShow's posts here, it's what he does all the time.

And,as indicated above, people's screen names here and there don't always match up, I know mine doesn't. 

Love you cowboys, but ya missed the mark on that one :D

You all suck. 

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a legit Edge 1.0.

3 minutes ago, simpsonsimard said:

Definitely not legit. Sorry, man.

10 minutes ago, simpsonsimard said:

$25 too much

On 11/7/2016 at 0:03 PM, CJ Matthews said:

$25 too much

:lol::lol:

34 minutes ago, furiousd said:

I asked TMLFAN about this very jersey, and he gave it the thumbs up. He'd know.

Awesome thank you! Definitely gonna snag one!

Now that I have my Matthews which was done by SLC I do see two very slight problems.  The W is too wide and the back numbers should be a little more spaced out and they don't line up with the letters the exact same way mine does.  These are very very minor issues though and should not stop you from purchasing the jersey

First, just want to say glad I found this forum. So informative so far from a Newbie like me. With that said, I would like to ask you guys for help authenticating my current eBay "impulse" purchase. I have an old Ducks Wildwing Semi-Pro that has similar tags and material. Just need people's expertise on the matter to give me a little peace of mind as I wait for it to be shipped... thanks in advance! Here's the eBay listing: http://m.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Anahiem-Mighty-Ducks-Jersey-CCM-90s-No-Name-Size-XL-/272441002387?txnId=1728631295017

Edited by Krispies13
Corrected link

1) That's not what collectors refer to as the " Wild Wing" jersey, this one is:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/ANAHEIM-DUCKS-1995-96-WILD-WING-HOCKEY-JERSEY-2X-LARGE-/401050389680?hash=item5d60774cb0%3Ag%3ADAMAAOSw5dNWirUA&_trkparms=pageci%3A865340d1-a73f-11e6-8433-005056a048ed%7Cparentrq%3A4e2b147e1580a787022277dffffea4fa%7Ciid%3A12

2) The one in your link is a legit 90's or early 2000's (someone else can probably narrow it down better) replica. Price was average, you can certainly find them cheaper at times, but $49.99 was fine. 

Edited by mfitz804

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

1) That's not what collectors refer to as the " Wild Wing" jersey, this one is:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/ANAHEIM-DUCKS-1995-96-WILD-WING-HOCKEY-JERSEY-2X-LARGE-/401050389680?hash=item5d60774cb0%3Ag%3ADAMAAOSw5dNWirUA&_trkparms=pageci%3A865340d1-a73f-11e6-8433-005056a048ed%7Cparentrq%3A4e2b147e1580a787022277dffffea4fa%7Ciid%3A12

2) The one in your link is a legit 90's or early 2000's (someone else can probably narrow it down better) replica. Price was average, you can certainly find them cheaper at times, but $49.99 was fine. 

Oh thanks for the response. Yes I'm aware it's not the Wildwing one but what I meant is that I have one that I bought back in 96 that has the same tags inside. Sorry for the confusion. I was using my Wildwing Replica as a point of comparison. But thanks guys for giving this guy some clarity. 

1 hour ago, Krispies13 said:

Oh thanks for the response. Yes I'm aware it's not the Wildwing one but what I meant is that I have one that I bought back in 96 that has the same tags inside. Sorry for the confusion. I was using my Wildwing Replica as a point of comparison. But thanks guys for giving this guy some clarity. 

I see, I was kind of confused but now I see it. 

Are the jersey baron´s  Blackhawks jerseys customized correctly?

It´s in the "A" on the nameplates i have a question about,  i have noticed when i watch games that there is hardly any space in the middle of the A´s.

This is from the baron, is this the correct A which the hawks use?

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg

Patrick-Kane-grandpa.jpg

To me it looks a bit different, but of course the last photo are from distance. K and N looks the same to me, I am not sure about A and E 

?

Edited by tomtucker

I am sorry, I now realize i should have looked in this thread, but then again it´s a couple years old, maybe there had been changes

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?/topic/6521-jersey-baron-customization/

I am not in the US or Canada so i can´t send jerseys around to all kinds of customizers.... lol

Just for fun i did a map search of city sports lettering, and holy radiation batman, check that huge cell phone tower right next to the store! and what is up with the power lines on the streets, what is all that crap hanging on them ? LOL 

People inside that building are exposed to some serious sh!t 

https://www.google.dk/maps/uv?hl=da&pb=!1s0x880e3e71f643782f:0xca5809f34d7771ce!2m13!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m7!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!3m1!7e115!4s/maps/place/city%2Bsports%2Blettering/@41.6034327,-87.7852595,3a,75y,94.47h,90t/data%3D*213m4*211e1*213m2*211sbe7UNqzGBG5WM-U5y481iw*212e0*214m2*213m1*211s0x0:0xca5809f34d7771ce!5scity+sports+lettering+-+Google-søgning&imagekey=!1e2!2sbe7UNqzGBG5WM-U5y481iw&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCoe3MpKjQAhVBGCwKHdagCOwQpx8IiQEwDw

Edited by tomtucker

Yeah, the Hawks are definitely one where I decided the safe bet was just to go to CSL, rather than ask someone to replicate their work.  Maybe you could have JB ship direct to them?  You'd obviously have to ask CSL ahead of time about shipping overseas. 

That kind of power line construction is common in that area of the US.  I lived not too far from there for a while, so it wouldn't even occur to me, but yeah, I can see how they look funny.  Notice how the two poles bracketing the parking lot are leaning?  Also common.

So it´s safe to say the folks at that store are beaming with joy or has a glowing passion for their craft?

I heard the new President say that US infrastructure was a priority to get fixed, so there is hope for those people .

Check list for the Donald:

1 Deport all illegals !

2 Ban muslims from entering the US !

3 Make it safe to customize Blackhawk jerseys !

not necessarily in that order :D

38 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

So it´s safe to say the folks at that store are beaming with joy or has a glowing passion for their craft?

I heard the new President say that US infrastructure was a priority to get fixed, so there is hope for those people .

Check list for the Donald:

1 Deport all illegals !

2 Ban muslims from entering the US !

3 Make it safe to customize Blackhawk jerseys !

not necessarily in that order :D

Sending the Indo Edges back to Indonesia is high on his list.