It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a red 56 if you're interested. It fits me like a 48 or something in that range.

I doubt I can fit into it then since my buns are snug in a 52 Edge. Are we the same size? I don't remember lol.

fake . look at the neck, the numbers, the picture of the fight strap look at the sewing. all horrible. cant believe thats even in existence.

was pretty sure on it being fake. thanks :thumbsup:

Looking to learn more things to look for in these situations. Thought the numbers were off as well as the C. And isn't the neck tag more current than what it should be?

a singapore special. that guy turns out crap after crap, those are almost worse than the fake jerseys. except they admit they are reproductions. The worst ones ive ever seen.

One of the most Classic fakes of all time.. if not the most Classic and Common of all fakes!

The 92 Lemieux!

The biggest give away IMO is the colors are all separate strips sewn together. not dyed. you can see the stitching the the transitions between the yellow and the white.

s***ty pics I know but I'm hoping its good...

roy1x.jpg

roy2a.jpg

The Roy jersey is good, just the NHL 2000 patch doesn't belong on a Starter jersey

Agree, looks good to me too. :thumbsup:

Yeah I saw that on E-Bay. It was cheap enough I thought it would be good for nameplate material if anything. I read that it has some stains and bleeding colors.

The Roy jersey is good, just the NHL 2000 patch doesn't belong on a Starter jersey

Awesome good to know, my first real deal $29 for a customized authentic! I'll pull off the patch no problem

Yeah I saw that on E-Bay. It was cheap enough I thought it would be good for nameplate material if anything. I read that it has some stains and bleeding colors.

I'm very curious to get it in my hands because h said he couldn't find the stains when he pulled It from storage. Hopefully it's nothing major and I can get it cleaned good

Is it just me, or is the name weird on the Roy?

Is it just me, or is the name weird on the Roy?

That Roy jersey has a pretty awful custom job though, huh? Yeesh.

Yeah I know :( I'm hoping to get the name fixed once I get it, like I said for $29 I know it's not perfect but if I can get the name fixed and the stains are really that hard to find then I'm happy

Posting a couple for a friend:

Lafontaine White

Blue

Or alternatively, does anyone have a recommendation other than eBay for where to find a Lafontaine Sabres jersey?

white ones fake

2nd one i think is real jersey depot usually doesnt sell fakes but im uncertain about that one

Edited by OR68

white ones fake

2nd one i think is real jersey depot usually doesnt sell fakes but im uncertain about that one

You are correct on both

Fake-White

Real-Blue

Really sad to see those sabres ones being faked. They are making all the greats too. I've seen all of the french connection members faked as well as mogs and fa la la. I'm going to be on tilt if I start seeing those at HSBC.

Can anyone tell me if this is legit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190528507682&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

To the best of my knowledge, the 2010 WC jerseys were only made in the replica style and NOT in EDGE authentic. I know the seller uses a stock photo in this one, but can you tell anything from the other 2 photos? Or is the seller legit?

Thanks for any help! :thumbsup: