It is good or not?

lafountain

Can anyone tell me if this is legit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190528507682&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

To the best of my knowledge, the 2010 WC jerseys were only made in the replica style and NOT in EDGE authentic. I know the seller uses a stock photo in this one, but can you tell anything from the other 2 photos? Or is the seller legit?

Thanks for any help! :thumbsup:

I would assume its legit because the two photos he provided show the jersey is XXL. BUT he is advertising as a Medium. Its not 100% certain, but Id be shocked if he is selling a fake

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would assume its legit because the two photos he provided show the jersey is XXL. BUT he is advertising as a Medium. Its not 100% certain, but Id be shocked if he is selling a fake

They seem like stock photos of real jerseys, but I could be wrong. What's weird is that the seller took a picture of an authentic jersey as well (the second pic has the barcode tag).

They seem like stock photos of real jerseys, but I could be wrong. What's weird is that the seller took a picture of an authentic jersey as well (the second pic has the barcode tag).

But authentics were never made for this WC, or at least retailed. The only way for it to be an authentic he took a picture of is if its a picture of a gamer or a picture of the new Flyers road jersey. And for some reason I thought that when I bought mine, it had that tag on it. I could be wrong tho

Thanks guys. I just e-mailed the seller requesting additional pictures. Hopefully he will send me some. I'll post them here when I receive them (if I get them). :thumbsup:

Brand new to all of this, didn't realize how bad jersey market was. Anyone able to tell me if this is legit or not?

http://cgi.ebay.com/BOSTON-BRUINS-MILAN-LUCIC-AUTHENTIC-JERSEY-NWT-/160586244609?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2563afa201

At the price I expect not.

Brand new to all of this, didn't realize how bad jersey market was. Anyone able to tell me if this is legit or not?

http://cgi.ebay.com/BOSTON-BRUINS-MILAN-LUCIC-AUTHENTIC-JERSEY-NWT-/160586244609?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2563afa201

At the price I expect not.

Fake. You could notice the wrinkly logo when you enlarge the picture.

Thanks guys. I just e-mailed the seller requesting additional pictures. Hopefully he will send me some. I'll post them here when I receive them (if I get them). :thumbsup:

So the seller finally e-mailed me back with pictures and I got this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=110671400690&si=waV6%252B7NNWFZc6AOF3Ob1hufpeVw%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESOX%3AIT

He states its the EXACT same jersey minus the customization. I think the jersey looks legit, but I could use a second opinion. What do you guys think?

For those of you who weren't helping me earlier, I was trying to determine if this Flyers WC jersey is legit - see several posts above.

Any further help would be great. Thanks!

Yep it's definitely a fake. The fight strap looks a little long too. The lettering looks a little bit off as well.

So the seller finally e-mailed me back with pictures and I got this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=110671400690&si=waV6%252B7NNWFZc6AOF3Ob1hufpeVw%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESOX%3AIT

He states its the EXACT same jersey minus the customization. I think the jersey looks legit, but I could use a second opinion. What do you guys think?

For those of you who weren't helping me earlier, I was trying to determine if this Flyers WC jersey is legit - see several posts above.

Any further help would be great. Thanks!

Yep, definitely good to go!

I'm going to say that its inconclusive. Ask for better picture. The reebok vector on the back is an actual patch, which more times than not means its real. I'm not sold, but I'm not ready to immediately say its a fake.

I'm going to say that its inconclusive. Ask for better picture. The reebok vector on the back is an actual patch, which more times than not means its real. I'm not sold, but I'm not ready to immediately say its a fake.

The strings are tied...I am going fake.

its cause theyre fake haha

Well ya but a member asked why so if we can all provide him with information why its fake then it makes things easier for everyone.

Now im wondering how does this 1992 all star jersey look? Apparently its a large which is too small for me but i really want one of this style

http://cgi.ebay.com/WAYNE-GRETZKY-1991-92-NHL-ALL-STAR-JERSEY-/260779915309?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cb7b1b82d

Well ya but a member asked why so if we can all provide him with information why its fake then it makes things easier for everyone.

another thing is there is no UPC barcode tag

Now im wondering how does this 1992 all star jersey look? Apparently its a large which is too small for me but i really want one of this style

http://cgi.ebay.com/WAYNE-GRETZKY-1991-92-NHL-ALL-STAR-JERSEY-/260779915309?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cb7b1b82d

here is an authentic one

SUGARBUSH299.jpg

SUGARBUSH298.jpg

Edge jerseys with laces are usually easy to tell. If the laces are totally covering up the front collar NHL shield, it's a fake. The fake-makers sew on that triangle panel too low and the eyelets are too far apart. The NHL is trying to make their shield visible, not hide it. Here's what a real one looks like.

There are other subtle Bruins-specific differences you can pick up like how the black outlines of the spokes and "B" are too thick and the yellow/white/yellow stripes are too far apart.

Hmm, i still dont know about the replica 1992 all star(Cowboys if you have any you would like to move at any point in time feel free to PM me)

F-Liars great work buddy.

That is my only one I rember the seller from way back he has been trying to sell those few jerseys for a long time now first he said they were authentic but they were not .I would pass on it as it seems a little bit scetchy

I don't think so. I've seen those on E-bay for a long time now and I could swear somebody told me to avoid them, but I could be wrong. When I saw them they were BIN for that price or thereabouts and the guy had quite a few of them left.

That is the seller with the Canada third WJC jerseys. Those USA seems good to me :thumbsup: The Isles had those on sale for $25, 35 or 50 a couple of years ago

looks like a legit replica to me?

Avoid the ones with a Hockey Canada hang tag :P

Yes I know. But why would a Team USA jersey have a Hockey Canada hang tag?