It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kings on ebay

First thing wrong with this jersey is the white outlined crown was not used in 1967.

But aside from that is it legit?

From what I can tell the way the fight strap attaches to the back is legit, but didn't

CCM Vintage jerseys with fight straps have blue bars on the neck tags?

Made in Korea, size XXL and a fight strap, what do you guys think?

It's a legit CCM re-issue. They did that for a couple of the older styles. It's nice but, like you say, it's not 100% accurate. It DOES look like it's made out of some sort of wool blend or maybe even a dureen-like material. That's kinda cool.

It's a legit CCM re-issue. They did that for a couple of the older styles. It's nice but, like you say, it's not 100% accurate. It DOES look like it's made out of some sort of wool blend or maybe even a dureen-like material. That's kinda cool.

From the pictures the material looks like the jerseys I collected when I was a kid in the 70's.

Can't really tell the colors, but I am guessing they aren't completely accurate either.

Also some damage on the collar, who knows where else.

Good to know it is legit though...thanks.

Has anyone ever seen a Premier faked, or is it a pretty safe bet that if I see a Premier with the jock tag on eBay that it's legit?

I've seen a couple of fake premiers on eBay that were from Singapore. Other than that none at all.

According to the nhluniform database their first year was Sandow

Their first year in the league was 1982-83, but I just looked it up I guess you're right. Interesting, thought they exclusively used CCMs.

It's a reproduction. In the same vein as those 1976 USA Canada Cup jerseys that are on eBay. Look at the outline on the crest. It's waaaaay too thick.

Also, the Devils DID use Sandow jerseys in 82-83 and 83-84. In 1984, along with the majority of the league, they switched to CCM mesh jerseys.

Starter fashion jersey like those red or black Rangers jerseys?

Thanks, just never seen one before. That one is hideous.

Does anyone know what this is?

Bizarre jersey

Yeah that thing looks gross. Not only the colors, but the customization looks too bland. <_<