It is good or not?

lafountain

What do you guys think

a645e0c4.jpg

c651e174.jpg

Pretty sure those were never faked, but someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I love those jerseys, one day I'll own one but not before my Rangers blanks are lettered.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Local someone trying to sell this for a steal, but I don't think it looks right, but wanted a second opinion just incase

That is a perfect example for a FAKE JERSEY. You will see this all over ebay.

Run from anything with that "V" tag man. Big easy give away.

That one should/will be a no brainer. Just keep posting! :thumbsup:

Yeah man that thing is REALLY fake. :lol: There are several "classes" of fakes, which sometimes I label jerseys. There are the obvious ones, which you can tell by looking at them in less than 10 seconds. Then there are better fakes which require looking at different angles of the jersey. From there one can determine the fakeness. So it all depends on how obvious the fake jersey is.

But yes, we are trained here in this thread to spot fakes. We hope you learn the differences between a legit jersey and a counterfeit knockoff by reading this forum. Someday you may be as good as us! :thumbsup:

oh ya! that thing is SCREAMING fake!

It's the poster boy for a fake jersey!

Legit jersey. Agree with BruinsFan that the customization looks off. If that thing goes low you could strip it and get it redone. Might be a decent deal.

This is supposed to be a vintage Sabres CCM replica. I know they're faked with names on them, don't know about blanks though. What do you guys think, legit?

vintage.jpg

vintagehem.jpg

vintagetag.jpg

(Sorry if the pictures are big, if someone wants to tell me how to shrink them I'd be happy to do so.)

The jersey looks good but I have a problem with three things:

--the Chuck Norris poster

--the Coors Light mirror

--the Bob Seger picture

Bob Seger? :D

OHHHHHHHH crap; I just assumed all that stuff was yours! Well then, I take back my criticism of it all and will end my assumption that you are indeed white trash! :D :D :D

A lot of people have fake blank Blackhawks jerseys at games.

Yeah this true too. I have seen fake Penguins jerseys that are blanks. But Ninja is right, the most COMMON fakes are of popular players, the top players on each team, and the big names. Chances are if you see a lesser player on a jersey, it's going to be legit. But always examine it just to make sure.

The jersey looks good but I have a problem with three things:

--the Chuck Norris poster

--the Coors Light mirror

--the Bob Seger picture

Bob Seger? :D

What's wrong with Bob Seger? He's awesome.

This is supposed to be a vintage Sabres CCM replica. I know they're faked with names on them, don't know about blanks though. What do you guys think, legit?

That thing is good to go. I have a few more of them if you are looking.

Help!!!!!!!!

Is this one good?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Columbus-Blue-Jackets-NHL-Jersey-ALT-LOGO-50-/200615399973?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2eb59c1225#ht_500wt_1156

Looks good to me.....but I get skeptical when I see an authentic at that price....

Help!!!!!!!!

Is this one good?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Columbus-Blue-Jackets-NHL-Jersey-ALT-LOGO-50-/200615399973?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2eb59c1225#ht_500wt_1156

Looks good to me.....but I get skeptical when I see an authentic at that price....

Hard to tell. You generally don't see fake blanks, but the vector looks like it might be embroidered. I'd ask for pictures of the fight strap, they're dead giveaways if the jersey is fake.

Help!!!!!!!!

Is this one good?

That's a beauty. :thumbsup: