It is good or not?

lafountain

Help!!!!!!!!

Is this one good?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Columbus-Blue-Jackets-NHL-Jersey-ALT-LOGO-50-/200615399973?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2eb59c1225#ht_500wt_1156

Looks good to me.....but I get skeptical when I see an authentic at that price....

At first glance I thought it was fake because the strings are tied below the NHL logo on the front neck. Then I realized the tie is NOT covering the logo and the Reebok vector looks to be embroidered. The latter USUALLY, but not always, indicates a legit jersey. But I would do as others have suggested, request additional pictures. The fight strap will give it away, as will pictures of the cut of the jersey.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes doug they do make fake all star jerseys. But this one is not one of those.

Customization is off, middle layer should be grey/silver not white.

No, it should look like this -

2078916630105778501S600x600Q85.jpg

Ooops, wrong pic, I meant like this -

2213262190105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

Unfortunately HockeyGear13 sells a lot of new replicas. Not sure of the quality, but the Gretz isn't even close to an original.

Has anyone came to any absolute conclusions on the CBJ jersey? I'm not smart enough about this stuff to know if its authentic or counterfeit. He did add a pix of the fight strap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Columbus-Blue-Jackets-NHL-Jersey-ALT-LOGO-50-/200615399973?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2eb59c1225#ht_500wt_1156

Definently legit. Pick it up if you can.

Firstly, why was that posted in this thread for a legit check? It's CLEARLY legit. But ######, that thing ONLY went for slightly over $200?!?!?! And it's probably worth every bit of what it retails for..... :noway: I guess the market for jerseys is just not what it used to be....

Firstly, why was that posted in this thread for a legit check? It's CLEARLY legit. But ######, that thing ONLY went for slightly over $200?!?!?! And it's probably worth every bit of what it retails for..... :noway: I guess the market for jerseys is just not what it used to be....

Actually I'm not sure that is legit. I have the exact jersey that I purchased from m&n directly and the number position on the sleeves is different

Looks good to me.

Yeah looked legit to me as well. Everything was pretty much in place, meaning I couldn't pick out any flaws on that jersey that usually indicate a fake. Too bad the auction ended... maybe the seller will relist for those of you who are interested? :D

Has anyone came to any absolute conclusions on the CBJ jersey? I'm not smart enough about this stuff to know if its authentic or counterfeit. He did add a pix of the fight strap.

That's the first real CBJ 3rd I have seen on ebay and if you got it you got a very good deal.

Yeah I tried to bid on it myself, there were no bids with 10 seconds to go. Then it went from 50 to 150 in 10 seconds. Awesome. I'd love to get that for my Vermette.

Pred's jersey is legit, but um stay away because its totally not a game worn from an allstar defensemen. Such trash, I'll just take it away from everyone...

Pred's jersey is legit, but um stay away because its totally not a game worn from an allstar defensemen. Such trash, I'll just take it away from everyone...

I would have if they did ship to Canada. I tried contacting the seller if he could ship to Canada but eBay says the seller is not able to answer the question.