It is good or not?

lafountain

Good point, I didn't even think of that. In fact, except for his draft jersey, he probably never even wore a Blues 6100, just the Edges.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REEBOK-MINNESOTA-WILD-PAVOL-DEMITRA-GREEN-PREMIER-JERSEY-sz-X-LARGE-/300840896747?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item460b83c8eb

all right not sure how I feel guy has a ton of other jerseys for some pretty good prices, that and he uses the same picture no mater the size

That seller does sell legit stuff.

Full moon is legit. The winter classic replicas he got now are not too bad of a price.

Full moon is legit. The winter classic replicas he got now are not too bad of a price.

Thanks guys..... I saw the winter classics as well and knew those where legit just wasn't sure about the rest but! if you guys say he is good then thats all I need to know :) thanks

anybody know anything at all about this? cant seem to find so much as an image anywhere on the internet...looks like they just took a rangers jersey and patched it up as an echl jersey, is this what they actually used? if so what year would this jersey have been worn? i realy like the design...just wish i had some more info. http://www.ebay.com/itm/E-C-H-L-2005-06-Allstar-22-Steve-Lingren-Hockey-Jersey-with-Fight-Strap-/261151333460?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3ccdd51c54

anybody know anything at all about this? cant seem to find so much as an image anywhere on the internet...looks like they just took a rangers jersey and patched it up as an echl jersey, is this what they actually used? if so what year would this jersey have been worn? i realy like the design...just wish i had some more info. http://www.ebay.com/...=item3ccdd51c54

Can't imagine they actually used it, it has an NHL shield on the back hem. That's a no-no.

It's real but way overpriced as all of their jerseys

yea cj, that's what I figured but who knows, i figured I'd ask. oh well, looks pretty cool though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARK-MESSIER-WAYNE-GRETZKY-GAME-ROOKIE-HOCKEY-JERSEYS-AUTHENTIC-MASKA-NIKE-RARE-/130807734537?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e74bfa109

more so looking to see what is on or off about the customization. no i am not looking to buy at these prices, but i am always intriuged about early Oiler stuff because they seem to be such a difficult thing to reproduce/find

I bought this jersey this past summer at a small shop in Ontario. It wasnt a sports shop, just a general store type shop in a small town. I didnt think it was fake until i noticed it doesnt have that patch on the front of the jersey, in the bottom corner (I believe a size indicator). The Reebok tags that say "My NHL" have the NHL shield all carved up. The Stanley Cup finals patch looks like it was sewn on by an 8 year old. And I just get the feeling this was a too good to be true type thing.

Also, appologies for the brutal pics (grainy). All I have to take pics with is an ipod touch.

1ms5k.jpg

tqpp8.jpg

fh8l5.jpg

1ah22.jpg

iza2q.jpg

sg3su.jpg

amghi.jpg

Anyone can point out to me exactly what is fake about it?

im-not-saying-its-fake-but-its-fake.jpg

Oh my god hahaha.Thats deadly.

Well I guess its all fake, but easily noticeable things (not including what you already said) the fight strap should be sewn on with twill rectangle block, the crest and numbers are shinny and puffy and the NHL shield at the neck is not good.

Ok thats good. The person who sold it to me, is someone I know (an old lady) and I should probably let her know not to be selling them in her store.

Anyone can point out to me exactly what is fake about it?

YamaHama, with some experience you'll be able to notice things about fake jerseys at just a glance. In addition to what's already been said, the overall shape of the jersey lacks the proper tapering of the sides and rounded hem. The texture of the jersey material is not correct; if you see enough authentic jerseys this will become second nature to you. It just takes a little time, not to mention buying some legit jerseys and getting to know closeup how they're put together.

Btw, the sizing tags on the front of the jersey only come with Reebok replica jerseys (Premiers); the authentics (Edges) don't have them.

That one is legit. Of course you picked one of the Premiers that was an exception to the rule. :) This particular replica is of a different cut than the usual Premiers and doesn't have a jock tag.

Thanks for the help. Any way this listing is legit than?

http://www.ebay.com/...d=p5197.c0.m619

Being a replica...

actually if you go thru the sellers other items, he has quite a few that you may be able to get cheaper...even tho he claims the crest, name and number are "sewn on",,,they actually should be pressed,not sewn...someone can correct me if im mistaken...