It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen this new Preds jersey faked yet, pretty bad one, doesn't even look like the right shade of blue...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NASHVILLE-PREDATORS-ALTERNATE-3RD-NHL-HOCKEY-REEBOK-SEWN-JERSEY-MENS-50-/130842859486?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e76d797de

That Preds fake exemplifies most of the things wrong with counterfeits .... improper tagging, wrong colors, laughable attachment of the fight strap, things embroidered that should be sewn on patches, poorly done team and Reebok logos, the "Nashville" on the back of the collar is wrong. A year or so ago, that probably would have hit ebay with a size 48 tag, but it seems the counterfeit makers have started to catch on that Reebok didn't make that size in edge jerseys so spotting them as fakes was extremely simple.

I honestly don't think it matters if Meigray won't authenticate it.

I don't think Cosby's stitches the fight strap of retail jerseys with their logo, but I could be wrong. Then again, why would they stitch that into ANY jersey when they already have their tag on the collar? It definitely shows signs of game use, but without some kind of authentication I'd be hesitant.

Strange. My Mogilny gamer from the same season doesn't have the 'set tag' in the hem. However, mine is a set 1 since he was traded mid-way through the season to the Devils so maybe it was a later addition. My question though; why does it say Game-Wor? It also doesn't look like the name is in that dazzle material that they wore during that period. It could just be the picture though, I don't know. Very hard to tell.

I personally do not think it is game wor or even game worn. It looks too sketchy and there doesnt seem to be a single sign of wear. The lack of dazzle material is pretty strong indication of this too. I wonder about the "Limited Edition" in the tag too. Why would it be limited edition?

There's no NHL2000 patch either.

I personally do not think it is game wor or even game worn. It looks too sketchy and there doesnt seem to be a single sign of wear. The lack of dazzle material is pretty strong indication of this too. I wonder about the "Limited Edition" in the tag too. Why would it be limited edition?

The Leafs did this in their set tags.

post-1403-0-24461400-1359821828_thumb.jp

Hi everybody, this is my first post here, just need a little bit of your help to see what I got here. Got this Winter Classic jersey from one of those asian pages where they sell directly from the manufacturers, thing is, I'm good at spotting fakes, got a few fake and good ones, but this one is some kind of a mistery to me, took my chances buying a hockey jersey from this page and I'm quite surprised by the quality of it, any help from you guys will be really appreciated, Thanks a lot!

http://img706.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=dscn0550jl.jpg