It is good or not?

lafountain

That's how they are embroidered. It is legit. Here is the crest on a gamer showing the same threads between the letters

img8925476.jpg

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess it's easier/faster to thread the whole name in one go, rather than one number by one.

I'm actually curious to see what patches look like as they're embroidered, I'd love to see the process for that.

What's up with all the noobs working at jersey stores and etc?

When I took that Leafs Team Issue into JerseyCity to be embroidered, the guy told me that it "looks weird" and that it might get sent back for being "fake". He kept saying how I'll get a refund in that event and all this. Had no idea. I'm tired of all the people who have no idea what a Team Issued jersey looks like.

Sad. Has anyone else encountered people like this? I posted last winter about encountering the same type of problem.

And don't get me wrong, I didn't think that Leafs jersey was fake, I just thought it might have had defective stitching or something.

But sometimes I wonder what the point is to owning authentic jerseys since no one seems to believe you about their authenticity.

The material is a dead giveaway, 1.0s used the "bubble-mesh" material.

It's shiny because:

A. The Sharks jersey from that era used dazzle material

B. It has a twill nameplate

C. Patrick Marleau is a fruitty cupper

D. All of the above

Looks nice, and obviously an authentic CCM jersey from 92-96, but didn't Gretzky show up in 1996-97 when the Rangers had already switched to Starter?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gretzky-Authentic-New-York-Rangers-CCM-Jersey-48-W-Fight-Strap-Vintage-90s-/331062609699?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4d14de8723

Correct Gretzky wore starter on the ice only unless you want to count the press conference where he wore a ccm.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-New-York-Rangers-Jersey-Brian-Leetch-/331053159841?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4d144e55a1#ht_44wt_988

Looks good to me but, just asking for confirmation. Thanks in advance. Looking to strip and redo as a Gretzky.

Good God dude...the only reason they make gretzky rangers jerseys is for people to get good deals and then strip. Please don't defile brian like that!

OK...bought this on ebay a few weeks ago (before finding this forum) and sent off to Gerry Cosby for customization (it was a blank Rangers CCM 48).

I guessed it was from 91-92 - 95-96 and asked them to Leetch it up for me. I originally asked for the A, but after speaking to the rep on the phone agreed that Leetch wore the A only on the white home jerseys for at least some of those years (Graves, Larmer, Lowe also wore A sometimes AFAIK). We decided to leave the A off.

Came in the mail today with the customization done and the A on the front. I'm not devastated because I'm sure there were a few games where Leetch wore the A on an away jersey, but the A itself looks big to me. Does anyone have a comparison shot? Is this the Reebok A or is it appropriate? Should I call and b**** or just try to strip it off?

PhotoNov13125838PM.jpg

PhotoNov13125827PM.jpg

PhotoNov13125725PM.jpg

The C and A from back in the CCM days were larger than the ones worn now.....I have pics that I'll try and post later seeing as how Fotki took my pics to Denmark or something.

Ok I was able to snga this pic for now (it's a C not the A but maybe it will help until I can get you the shots of the A)

IMG_1736-vi.jpg

The C and A from back in the CCM days were larger than the ones worn now.....I have pics that I'll try and post later seeing as how Fotki took my pics to Denmark or something.

Actually, according to our friend Google, the A does look right. Whew...

1299778368.jpg

This is not really a question about a jersey being good or not, but if I want to differentiate an Edge 1.0 from a 2.0 without having to know about the materials and such, is it true that 1.0's will be marked 7187, while 2.0's will be marked 7287?

Thanks.

On the jersey's neck tag, they will both be 7187. Only on the retail paper sleeve tag will the distinction be made.

Gpq...Jim wouldn't have put it on there if it wasn't right. Jersey looks awesome bud, enjoy it. A quick Google search shows numerous photos of leetch wearing the A.