It is good or not?

lafountain

The Collar is off as well. It was commented in another post about that Rangers jersey.

Collar is off, lettering on diagonal Rangers is off... but yeah, other than that, it is good.. ;)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-2002-LA-ALL-STAR-GAME-Autographed-JERSEY-by-LA-Kings-Ziggy-Palfy-/271327388675?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

never looked at one and know nothing about these, but definitely something not seen often. may be of interest to someone if it a real one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-2002-LA-ALL-STAR-GAME-Autographed-JERSEY-by-LA-Kings-Ziggy-Palfy-/271327388675?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

never looked at one and know nothing about these, but definitely something not seen often. may be of interest to someone if it a real one

Whoever customized it probably didn't either. That's a Team North America jersey.

What a waste of a good jersey. Wrong team, wrong number, wrong country patch, an unnecessary captain's C, no team patch... Probably couldn't have screwed it up worse.

Nice avatar, Guam. :D

Whoever customized it probably didn't either. That's a Team North America jersey.

can't believe i didn't even catch that....what a moron

It looks like it was one of those sponsor giveaways because of the NEXTEL patch on the shoulder. I wonder if that jersey didn't already come with a number or something.

Hi guys,

I noticed awhile back I saw a post about someone having a dispute/problem with RiverCitySports.com. I was looking on their website earlier and was interested in some jerseys, but after reading about possible poor customer service I became a little less interested. Can anyone share with me any experiences good or bad, just so I can decide whether or not they are legit.

Thanks again.

Specifically here is the link to the jersey I was interested in:

https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/details-06.cfm?sku=157845

River City Sports is completely legit. If you're just ordering a blank jersey you shouldn't have any problems. I think most complaints I've heard had to do with improper customization and the delays involved in trying to fix it. I've ordered many times from them without a problem, but I don't get anything customized by them because I prefer to use the official team customizers whenever possible.

I'm not sure but you may be referring to my post--

Back in September I bought a Red Wings 2014 Winter Classic jersey from them and received it with twill lettering for name/numbers/'C' etc...

Anyway, I messaged their customer service guys and explained the situation about how it should be felt and whatnot. Since it was partially my fault for overlooking the description about twill customization (which I had assumed to be a mistake due to generalized descriptions) I offered to pay to ship it back in place of new one.

They have since ordered the proper material and will be customizing it with felt and sending it back. If not they have agreed to send me a blank jersey of the same size and style in its place while also refunding the cost of customization.

I've been more than happy with their handling of the situation and have no problem recommending them as a place to buy jerseys. However, I would be careful with the customization side of things- if you're not sure, message them ahead of time to get clarification lol

I will say that their customization using twill was great, they just didn't use the right material

River City Sports is completely legit. If you're just ordering a blank jersey you shouldn't have any problems. I think most complaints I've heard had to do with improper customization and the delays involved in trying to fix it. I've ordered many times from them without a problem, but I don't get anything customized by them because I prefer to use the official team customizers whenever possible.

I'm not sure but you may be referring to my post--

Back in September I bought a Red Wings 2014 Winter Classic jersey from them and received it with twill lettering for name/numbers/'C' etc...

Anyway, I messaged their customer service guys and explained the situation about how it should be felt and whatnot. Since it was partially my fault for overlooking the description about twill customization (which I had assumed to be a mistake due to generalized descriptions) I offered to pay to ship it back in place of new one.

They have since ordered the proper material and will be customizing it with felt and sending it back. If not they have agreed to send me a blank jersey of the same size and style in its place while also refunding the cost of customization.

I've been more than happy with their handling of the situation and have no problem recommending them as a place to buy jerseys. However, I would be careful with the customization side of things- if you're not sure, message them ahead of time to get clarification lol

I will say that their customization using twill was great, they just didn't use the right material

Thanks a lot guys, really helpful information. Great to add another legitimate retailer to my list.

That's good to go.

I got my jersey back from being embroidered by JerseyCity today, and I'm a bit ticked.

The customization is off. They used the Leafs' current design while this is an older version of the jersey. It's supposed to look different.

Should I care?

100_4931.jpg

100_4934.jpg

http://s12.postimg.org/v2r3tviil/100_4931.jpg

http://s27.postimg.org/o9utgj3tv/100_4934.jpg

Well believe it or not that is the correct lettering for current Leafs jerseys.

Should I care that it's not the correct lettering for this specific jersey?

The lettering is supposed to be like this, though I think this is a picture of a fake. But oh well, this is how it's supposed to be.

Dion_Phaneuf_jersey_CAJ24864.jpg

Not a huge difference, but still.

I could use some feedback on this issue.