lafountain

It is good or not?

Cheap Lumbus jersey

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/131630956099

For another 20 bucks the team will put your name on it and you can suit up for their next game

is just a replica. not a size 60. the seller just doesnt understand what the GD in sizing is so in their head its a 60...

1970 -72 Canucks jersey. not sure on this as it was supposedly back in the early 70s.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131628956164?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Like that style jersey though. Anyone have any thoughts on it? Tag on it says Hattem.

I doubt it's from the 70's (pretty sure they used Dureen back then not Ultra-Fil) but it still is really cool

Slim!

We need another book!!!!!

Edited by Hockey Bob

Nice replica of that Canucks road jersey but they definitely wore dureen in the early 70's.

I'm new to the discussion here but joined the forum because I need some help. I acquired 5 jerseys and have no idea what they are, if they have any value, if they're real or fake.

The tag on this one says RBK Center Ice Collection Authentic, on the back it says RBK Authentique. It says it's made in Canada and it's a size 50. I've done a number of searches online and can't figure it out myself. This one I posted pictures of has Chara's name on the back, the Stanley cup final 2013 patch on the right chest and the captain C on the left chest.

Let me know if you need more pictures to figure out if it's real/fake, I plan on wearing it proudly when I support the B's!

Thanks in advance.

post-24720-0-74194500-1445308886_thumb.j

post-24720-0-03517600-1445308896_thumb.j

post-24720-0-69343600-1445308905_thumb.j

Sorry buddy, that one's a fake. The third pic is the dead giveaway for me. If you compare that one to a picture an authentic one, you'll see the difference in the quality of the crest and lettering.

Got two of these jerseys years ago at a school auction. One is signed Jason Allison, the other Samsonov. Any idea what I've got here? Appreciate the help again.

post-24720-0-45158300-1445311051_thumb.j

post-24720-0-27187800-1445311062_thumb.j

post-24720-0-48748300-1445311088_thumb.j

You have a real Starter brand authentic jersey from 1996-97- not a fake!

Sorry buddy, that one's a fake. The third pic is the dead giveaway for me. If you compare that one to a picture an authentic one, you'll see the difference in the quality of the crest and lettering.

1st pic of the neck tag gives it away. This one has the silver Premier neck tag instead of the authentic black one.

A Good Sports tagged Whalers jersey? That would mean it's a Stall and Dean piece. I'm not sure why but something doesn't feel right there.

This seller is a friend of mine. I have no info on the jersey but he doesn't deal in fakes of any kind. He's a good guy. Bought some pretty awesome pieces from him before...he's got a pretty insane collection. Anything you need to know, just ask him...very honest.

This seller is a friend of mine. I have no info on the jersey but he doesn't deal in fakes of any kind. He's a good guy. Bought some pretty awesome pieces from him before...he's got a pretty insane collection. Anything you need to know, just ask him...very honest.

What do you guys think? Jersey seems authentic, but the customization is nagging at me a bit. The orange in the nameplate is clearly a different color than the jersey. Is it that big of a deal? Everything else seems good, numbers, logo, etc. Would this color difference bother you? Seller says it was customized by Action Spot Sports in Buffalo, NY. Not sure if they are good?

Sorry for the gigantic images.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

It's a Lindros. It's already screwed.

It's a Lindros. It's already screwed.

Haha. I knew this was coming.

I can't speak to the accuracy of the font, but the quality of the work at Action Spot Sports is very good. They do the Sabres and Sharks on-ice jerseys.

What would bother me more than the nameplate color is that the font is noticeably off. The letters should have diagonal clips on the corners of the holes and notches in the D, R, O and S. The back 8's are way too skinny with excessively elongated holes. What color is the captain's C, if there is one? Should be black on white, although I've seen a lot of road jerseys with the layers in the wrong order.

Edited by LAK74

What would bother me more than the nameplate is that the font is noticeably off. The letters should have diagonal clips on the corners of the holes and notches in the D, R, O, S, etc. The back 8's are way too skinny with excessively elongated holes. What color is the captain's C, if there is one? Should be black on white, although I've seen a lot of road jerseys with the layers in the wrong order.

Here's a link to the auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/111650485707?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT I think it's overpriced, obviously, but that doesn't mean they won't accept a lower offer.

The Captain's C is black on white.

s-l1600.jpg

I never realized just how much variation is in the customization on these Jerseys. Admittedly, I am just getting into collecting (as evidenced by my questions in the sizing thread). There's so much to worry about. Fake vs real, replica vs authentic, ultrafil vs air-knit, sizing and customization differences/problems. It's enough to make your head spin. Thankfully, there is a wealth of knowledge in this forum and I have really learned a ton from reading over the past few days.

I would have the name redone.

I use Action Spot for Mets jerseys, they do a great job with those. Someone told me they are the official customizer for the Mets, but I've never bothered to confirm that.

For the Mets? Do they not use Stitches anymore? I've been under that impression for years now.

For the Mets? Do they not use Stitches anymore? I've been under that impression for years now.

I have not a clue. Just going by what someone told me, could be 100% wrong. They do a "spot" on job, though...

Well, thanks for the replies, guys. Think I'm gonna let this one go. For the price they're asking, the thing should be mint with 100% accuracy (IMO, anyway). The search continues...

Meanwhile, if anyone is selling an on-ice 94-00 Flyers Lindros or Desjardins in away orange or alternate black, size 48, hit me up :) Didn't see much in the trading post section.

Pretty sure that Majestic does MLB game jerseys for everyone now, and if they need something for events they go with someone else. At least that's what I have been told.

Someone verify that this is a legit 1.0, please

Sure looks like it. I've been watching it for a couple days

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/201461335310