It is good or not?

lafountain

21 minutes ago, silkeystev said:

So it seems like someone just really missed Scotty and got it customized after he left then?

People who are fans rather than collectors don’t care about that sort of thing. And collectors don’t donate legit 1.0’s to goodwill. 

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

People who are fans rather than collectors don’t care about that sort of thing. And collectors don’t donate legit 1.0’s to goodwill. 

I can't imagine the person who bought it is the same person who donated it. 

5 minutes ago, silkeystev said:

I can't imagine the person who bought it is the same person who donated it. 

Maybe. But it was 100% not a jersey collector.

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Maybe. But it was 100% not a jersey collector.

I always imagine the stereotypical older widow donating a bunch of her husbands,things not knowing,their actual value.

I'm really only interested in this as a devils fan, if the price stays low.

It’s legit, no question.

Is this legit?  How does the name/number look?  I don’t really know about iihf  

NIKE Team USA Ryan Miller Hockey Jersey Size Medium Blue #39 https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F263409101656 

Edited by Ectohawk
Spelling

Was at the Hawks game yesterday with my wife and couldn't help but be thankful there are other people out there who care about the quality of their teams jersey/colors/emblems. I only saw 3 other authentics at the game, one Edge and two CCMs. Lots of Premiers, but the abundance of fakes was just sad. Crooked, off-center nameplates, bubbly customization with folds and creases, off-center fight straps...

Nothing beats the green Bobby Hull edge fakes. 

I appreciate this forum, even as a newbie to this "hobby," as it is much needed.

Edited by AParrotLooksAt40

37 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

I appreciate this forum, even as a newbie to this "hobby," as it is much needed.

That’s exactly why we don’t want the influx of ignorant, belligerent Facebook group members coming here.

...and Flyers fans. 

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

That’s exactly why we don’t want the influx of ignorant, belligerent Facebook group members coming here.

...and Flyers fans. 

1JqW4Gs.png

6 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

1JqW4Gs.png

I’d normally use Devils fans as my punchline, but all three of them are on here too often. 

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

...and Flyers fans. 

We are Here

16 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

I’d normally use Devils fans as my punchline, but all three of them are on here too often. 

I was gonna say...

2 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

Legit Indo-Zero

And the patterning looks about right on the numbers.

12 minutes ago, HockeyMusic said:

Legit Indo-Zero

And the patterning looks about right on the numbers.

That's what i thought, I'm hoping it's not heat pressed numbers, fuckers won't ship to the UK.

Edited by DJ Rhea

What do we got here?  Best picks I got. 

FB_IMG_1515644545578.jpg

A team-issued early 2000’s jersey.  Might even have been game-issued for Lemieux, as they used to write on the size tag the number of the player for whom the jersey was going to be customized.  If so, it would be for 2001-02, based on the size tag and the fact that Lemieux took back the captaincy that season.

Edited by LAK74

22 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

A team-issued early 2000’s jersey.  Might even have been game-issued for Lemieux, as they used to write on the size tag the number of the player for whom the jersey was going to be customized.  If so, it would be for 2001-02, based on the size tag and the fact that Lemieux took back the captaincy that season.

The guy seems to have a bunch of obscure stuff. From a real gamer I found has the 66c in it and 6 is same person... Same printing. 

Yeah, the equipment manager would write the number on the tag.  Back in 2001/02, I don’t think the jerseys sported set tags, so if there is any wear on that jersey, there is even a possibility it could be game worn, but then the asking price would be very high.  But if it’s clean, I’d guess game-issued.  

6 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Yeah, the equipment manager would write the number on the tag.  Back in 2001/02, I don’t think the jerseys sported set tags, so if there is any wear on that jersey, there is even a possibility it could be game worn, but then the asking price would be very high.  But if it’s clean, I’d guess game-issued.  

Either way. Price is Right. Has this too I think I'll grab. And what about the Alfie?

FB_IMG_1515647872598.jpg

FB_IMG_1515647994212.jpg

The Alfredsson is legit, but it’s clearly not game-issued; it’s just a lettered authentic.  Alfredsson didn’t become captain until 1999-2000, and that jersey is a pre-1997 model.  The tagging and crest are wrong for 1999, and the lettering is somewhat off as well.

37 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Sorry can't delete this bar... This just an authentic?  Any idea on going price?

FB_IMG_1515649553463.jpg

It looks like it could be an authentic, but I don’t know why it has the Reebok 6100 neck tag, since that jersey style wasn’t used during the Reebok 6100 years.  I’d need better resolution pictures to be more sure it’s not a fake.

53 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

It looks like it could be an authentic, but I don’t know why it has the Reebok 6100 neck tag, since that jersey style wasn’t used during the Reebok 6100 years.

They were worn on several occasions during the 2006-07 season.