It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody probably just put pro crests on a replica blank. Nothing special. You can tell by the shoulder seams in the closeup. They weren't hemlock stitched down.

• 3 weeks later...

Did the Hawks wear a Vintage throwback in the 2003-04 season? 

I don't remember them having one but this looks like one of them. (only the 2nd time I've seen one) 

I had one similar to this in a size 54 that I bought for $100 and the seller contacted me years later and bought it back for $250 
Should I have hung on to it? 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chicago-Blackhawks-1991-92-TBTC-BarberPole-CCM-Vintage-Authentic-Jersey-Size-46/223070730432?hash=item33f00d38c0%3Ag%3AVLIAAOSwVUtbU9CW&_sacat=0&_nkw=ccm+jersey&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313&LH_TitleDesc=0

7 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

There are many teams whose jerseys are represented in the Vintage Hockey throwback series, but only seven teams actually wore their Vintage jerseys in games during the 2003/04 season- Boston, Edmonton, Los Angeles, Montreal, NYR, St. Louis, and Vancouver.

Edited by LAK74

3 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

I don't remember them having one but this looks like one of them. (only the 2nd time I've seen one) 

I had one similar to this in a size 54 that I bought for $100 and the seller contacted me years later and bought it back for $250 
Should I have hung on to it? 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chicago-Blackhawks-1991-92-TBTC-BarberPole-CCM-Vintage-Authentic-Jersey-Size-46/223070730432?hash=item33f00d38c0%3Ag%3AVLIAAOSwVUtbU9CW&_sacat=0&_nkw=ccm+jersey&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313&LH_TitleDesc=0

I was actually the one who sold that 46 to that seller...I also have a 52 vintage and original tbtc.

They are pretty rare. I would've have kept it if I were you assuming you don't have an original. I think a 52 would maybe go for close to $300-$350 today. An original would go for roughly double. But you made a profit, so I wouldn't stress over it.

I have 2 Ultrafil's but neither fit. 
I liked the 54 and wore it the 2010 Parade and on my 39th B-day to watch the Hawks raise their 1st banner in my lifetime. 
I kinda regret selling it because of the emotional attachment and - that it fit my "Big Bones". 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://imgur.com/a/YLPkmqt

Could someone take a look at this? CCM logo is crooked on back lower hem, and the tag says ‘Made in USA’ instead of ‘Made in Canada.’ I’ve never seen that before. 

Jersey is fine but yes, CCM is crooked 

Is there a hole punched in the NHL badge? 

*I didn't scroll down far enough to see the wash tag that says Made in the USA 
That is odd but everything else (other than the CCM being crooked) looks good. 

Edited by Hockey Bob

4 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

Jersey is fine but yes, CCM is crooked 

Is there a hole punched in the NHL badge? 

I can't tell if there's a hole punched from the images. Glad that jersey is good, thanks. 

I have a few with a hole punched in the NHL badge, 
They were factory screw ups / something didn't measure correct 
They sold them off somewhere at a discount 

The ones I have I can't find anything wrong with them but my eye isn't as sharp as the ones who put them all together