lafountain

It is good or not?

1 hour ago, Hockey Bob said:

It looks good to me but the price seems about double what I've seen Columbus jerseys going for.
I get that it's hard to find a Koho in that size but I would sit on him until he budges on his price.
I doubt there is a high market for that specific jersey in that size but I haven't been following pricing on Columbus jerseys in smaller sizes.  

Patience can save you a lot of money in this hobby.

This is pretty much what I was thinking, with my knowledge not being based on either CBJ jerseys or that size. I'd imagine the combination of Koho and 46 is hard to find so maybe there's a slight premium to be made, maybe $100-115?

Edited by mfitz804

11 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

It looks good to me but the price seems about double what I've seen Columbus jerseys going for.
I get that it's hard to find a Koho in that size but I would sit on him until he budges on his price.
I doubt there is a high market for that specific jersey in that size but I haven't been following pricing on Columbus jerseys in smaller sizes.  

Patience can save you a lot of money in this hobby.

I definitely have the urge to jump at it but I’m going to be content and sit for a while. Thanks for the input and the reassurance on the value.  I agree with you.  I would expect to see him drop the price further soon enough so I’ll keep it on my watch list.

Thanks again for the feedback to the two of you that I didn’t quote.

While we’re on the topic, do you guys find any teams/sizes/brands much more hard-to-find or much more common than others?  Value is tough and circumstantial at most times but just curious to know what you have seen through your eBay experiences.

I apologize in advance if I’m getting kind of off-topic here so if I need to move it to another thread, let me know.

On 2/8/2019 at 8:58 AM, shilenj said:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F273686127158

How does this one look?  A bit pricey but I like the KOHOs so I might wait until it drops a bit if it checks out.  I already contacted the seller and he’s not budging much on the price but I doubt he’s going to get close to what he’s looking for unless there’s something I don’t know about CBJ jerseys of this era.

Shoot me a PM, I have a size 56 koho with the original stinger patches that I'm willing to sell.