It is good or not?

lafountain

It's good, Jerseypros jersey's are normally good, they are just overpriced most of the time.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The R in Crosby is wrong and the white twill on the numbers looks the same as the fakes so I'm gonna say it's a fake but it may be an authentic with a horrible customization on it.

The R in Crosby is wrong and the white twill on the numbers looks the same as the fakes so I'm gonna say it's a fake but it may be an authentic with a horrible customization on it.

I mean I've never seen a fake one of these RBKs so I figured it was legit with a bad custom job. I was thinking of maybe going for it if it stays so low then flipping it for like double the price!

The piece that attaches the fight strap to the jersey also looks too small like that of a fake.

There was a member here that tried to pass off the same exact type of fake as an authentic on here and on ebay.

I mean I've never seen a fake one of these RBKs so I figured it was legit with a bad custom job. I was thinking of maybe going for it if it stays so low then flipping it for like double the price!

I've seen a TON of that specific style of 6100 faked with Crosby on it (both black and white). At this point, I don't think I'd buy a Pens jersey of that style (let alone a Crosby or Malkin) unless it was blank.

Just poor customization. No one would make a fake replica fisherman jersey :P

I think the 7 needs to be further to the right? I'm not too sure though.

I don't think anyone's ever faked a sublimated jersey.

Other than the starting price being a bit high compared to a certain other very reputable Ebay seller's prices and the seller not listing the manufacturer (unless DK is the manufacturer), has anyone had any dealings with Ebay seller russianharbor (either positive or negative)? Any legitimacy issues with this Lokomotiv Yaroslavl Varlamov? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280469830222 - they list it as a 2007-08 jersey. Since I wasn't sure when he started playing in Hershey, I checked with the Caps official site- it confirms that he played for Lokomotiv in 07-08. On a side note, however, it appears from hockeydb.com's team listing for 07-08 that they had no goalies that season, but they did in 06-07: see http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/leagues/seasons/teams/0027172008.html vs. http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/leagues/seasons/teams/0027172007.html .

Its a fake. I got the guy to send me pics of the fight strap. Thanks guys you were right on this one! Too good to be ###### true as always

http://shop.ebay.com/incontinento/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Anyone ever deal with this eBay seller? I am thinking of picking up the Mooterus jersey, but noticed the pic is the same used in a notcounterfeitjersey auction for about twice the price. Is this guy a legit seller, or is he using other photos to peddle fake jerseys?

Any help is appreciated.

http://shop.ebay.com/incontinento/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Anyone ever deal with this eBay seller? I am thinking of picking up the Mooterus jersey, but noticed the pic is the same used in a notcounterfeitjersey auction for about twice the price. Is this guy a legit seller, or is he using other photos to peddle fake jerseys?

Any help is appreciated.

Hey,

I bought from this seller long time ago. If you look at his ID history, he is mootown...

I bought a few authentics off him awhile back. Back then he sells real jerseys. I don't know now but he should be the real deal...

Hey,

I bought from this seller long time ago. If you look at his ID history, he is mootown...

I bought a few authentics off him awhile back. Back then he sells real jerseys. I don't know now but he should be the real deal...

I read through his feedback and saw some issues in there, but it basically seems like he is a legit seller, but kind of a d*ck to some of his customers...

My main concern is the fact that there are two sellers using the same photo to sell a jersey.

Hi guys.

I'm from England here and I found your site when I told another friend of mine (a longer hockey fan than me) about a purchase I got off eBay for £43.99 ($66.27 USD). He sent me a few links to sites on how to spot fake NHL jerseys, one of them was to a post in this section.

He's convinced the one I got is a fake.

Here's the item

I haven't recieved the item yet as I only bought it last night. Do you think it could be a fake? Obviously the pic looks like it came from Googe images and the description looks like it's been copied and pasted from NHL.com's shop.

Thanks for your time.

You'll have to take some pictures when you get it Mutant. That's clearly a stock image he's nicked from somewhere else.

My initial thoughts would be that the price seems hugely unlikely for an EDGE authentic, his size guide is wrong (size 48 in EDGE doesn't exist) and the fact that he's not used pictures of the actual jersey all make me pretty dubious that it's genuine. But you never know, post some pics when you get it and someone here'll confirm it one way or the other.

Hi guys.

I'm from England here and I found your site when I told another friend of mine (a longer hockey fan than me) about a purchase I got off eBay for £43.99 ($66.27 USD). He sent me a few links to sites on how to spot fake NHL jerseys, one of them was to a post in this section.

He's convinced the one I got is a fake.

Here's the item

I haven't recieved the item yet as I only bought it last night. Do you think it could be a fake? Obviously the pic looks like it came from Googe images and the description looks like it's been copied and pasted from NHL.com's shop.

Thanks for your time.

Yeah I guess you'll have to wait until it arrives. But judging from the description it is a fake since the seller lists that it has the "authentic tie down fight strap" which is something an authentic would have but at the end it says that the jersey also has a "RBK/NHL Center Ice jock tag" which is something a replica would have.

My guess is that it is a replica with a fight strap attached and they're passing it off as authentic.

You'll have to take some pictures when you get it Mutant. That's clearly a stock image he's nicked from somewhere else.

My initial thoughts would be that the price seems hugely unlikely for an EDGE authentic, his size guide is wrong (size 48 in EDGE doesn't exist) and the fact that he's not used pictures of the actual jersey all make me pretty dubious that it's genuine. But you never know, post some pics when you get it and someone here'll confirm it one way or the other.

Thanks mate, I'll try.

I got it in a medium since I have a few geunine NFL jerseys in large which are a bit big. I didn't want to walk around as if I had a tent on. Now that you say that Rbk don't do a size 48 I'm a little worried it might be too small.

Is there a chance he could be fobbing off replicas as an EDGE jersey?

He ha a bunch of jersey's on auction and they all had that kind of pic, except one which was an old skool Mighty Ducks jersey (purple and green).

First time buying on eBay and I get a possible fake. Just my luck, lol.

Hi again guys.

I might decide to return that Caps jersey and get a refund if it does turn out to be a fake. I don't want a fake jersey for some reason. God knows what kind of abuse the person had to go through in order to make it in some Chinese sweatshop...

Just been browsing eBay again and noticed this jersey which I might consider buying for my brother who has said he wants to get a Rangers jersey someday.

Is it legit?

Hi again guys.

I might decide to return that Caps jersey and get a refund if it does turn out to be a fake. I don't want a fake jersey for some reason. God knows what kind of abuse the person had to go through in order to make it in some Chinese sweatshop...

Just been browsing eBay again and noticed this jersey which I might consider buying for my brother who has said he wants to get a Rangers jersey someday.

Is it legit?

Looks fake to me

The fight strap and the shiny lettering do it for me.

Looks fake to me

The fight strap and the shiny lettering do it for me.

The fight strap? Which bit is that? I can only see the collar section and the Reebok logo above the name...

Forgot to mention in my previous posts that I've never bought an NHL jersey before so I'm a bit of a "noob" as to what to look for.

The fight strap? Which bit is that? I can only see the collar section and the Reebok logo above the name...

Forgot to mention in my previous posts that I've never bought an NHL jersey before so I'm a bit of a "noob" as to what to look for.

Look at the picture of the front of the jersey in the auction. Notice in the middle of the red stripe at the bottom, a vertical white bar there. That is the fight strap sitting there. It is attached to the back of the jersey on the inside.

To me it looks pretty thin, so it looks like a knockoff. Though a dead giveaway is if you actually see a picture of the fight strap, namely where it is attached to the jersey itself. Most fakes have a small piece of fabric or satiny material that is roughly the same width of the fight strap attaching it to the jersey.

A real authentic always has a piece of tackle twill that is roughly double the width of the fight strap itself and it is sewn to the jersey in the pattern of a rectangular box with an X in the middle from corner to corner.

See the posts HERE and HERE for indicators on how to tell a fake EDGE jersey from a real EDGE jersey.

Any thoughts on this. I just requested the seller send me additional pics. I'm just curious if you see something I don't here.

It looks like the fight strap is legit from what I see. (i.e. It seems like there is a big rectangle attaching the fight strap to the jersey, instead of the usual small square, and the customization looks ok, as the fakes usually have middle line on the three that is too short and makes the number look weird)

Any help would be great!! If this is legit, it would cross off another jersey on my want list!

Brodeur EDGE Jersey