It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link posted, thanks!

I can't say for sure on the Brodeur but a bunch of his other stuff is fake so I would bet money the Brodeur is fake as well. Sorry.

I would say it's a fake just going by the way the arms are lying flat. The EDGE cuts can't do that. The buttons on the fight strap don't look right either.

That Broduer is all wrong - in addition to everything the others pointed out, it was a size 52. Marty couldn't squeeze into a jersey that small. Now if it was a size 60 or a 58+ with stretch marks, then I'd think it was legit.

My Caps jersey has just arrived.

I'm going to try and get a picture up because I'm not 100% sure if it's legit.

I've just tried to describe it but it's hopeless.

Just a question though...it has a fightstrap (nice thick thing made of velcoro and some elastic and a big brass popper) and it also came with a tag on the sleeve saving "center ice". Is it supposed to have both? Someone said an EDGE doesn't have one but a replica will can't remember which one it is. Don't think this jersey is an EDGE though...

My Caps jersey has just arrived.

I'm going to try and get a picture up because I'm not 100% sure if it's legit.

I've just tried to describe it but it's hopeless.

Just a question though...it has a fightstrap (nice thick thing made of velcoro and some elastic and a big brass popper) and it also came with a tag on the sleeve saving "center ice". Is it supposed to have both? Someone said an EDGE doesn't have one but a replica will can't remember which one it is. Don't think this jersey is an EDGE though...

Dear collector,

1-having a fight strap doesn't mean the jersey is "authentic". It isn't that difficult to go walmart and spend a few bucks to buy those materials and make a fight strap

2-have tags come with the jersey doesn't mean it is "authentic". Look at all those fakes on eBay, do they come with tags?

Let's see some pics and we can help you determine the jersey. A closeup pic of the fight strap is a must...

Yeah, sorry kind of a stupid question. I've just read one of the guides here.

Going to try and get some pics up. Might be tricky though since I haven't got a digital camera and I can't find the cable which can connect my phone to the PC (my phone is hella old).

A friend's friend is selling this. Real or fake? Thanks for your help.

4423614110_803cc89c24_o.jpg

4422849827_30a23c6248_o.jpg

4423630976_1b42164429_o.jpg

4422867019_663bf6884f_o.jpg

No way. The fight strap twill is waaaay too small. Also, the collar shield looks off and so does that Reebok logo on the neck. Avoid that one.

Your pretty much not going to find an Authentic edge jersey for under 100 bucks with a buy it not button, and if you do, i would be very worried about its authenticity.

Your pretty much not going to find an Authentic edge jersey for under 100 bucks with a buy it not button, and if you do, i would be very worried about its authenticity.

I'll go one further and say you're probably not going to find a customized legit Edge jersey for less than $200.

I'll go one further and say you're probably not going to find a customized legit Edge jersey for less than $200.

On that note, anyone know of any deals on legit EDGE jerseys. I really don't want to pay $300 for one if I don't have to.

I think besides that site that was mentioned which have the home/road ones for $188, you might be out of luck unless you snag one off eBay

If we're talking customized, I have no idea

i bought this http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190379133075&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_773wt_1167

hopefully i did not get ripped but i felt secure buying a FALOON jersey i doubt a fake maker would bother putting faloon on a jersey

any thoughts?

you laugh but faloon was a ridiculously good junior player scoed 60+ goals 2 years in junior was projected to have a lot better career then ray whitney but i guess faloon did suck oh well still a cool jersey

LOL I love the Fat Balloon! HockeyMusic, my dad's company handles a lot of big accounts, and his buddy handles the account for the NHLPA. I will see how cheap I can get jerseys, and let you know.

On that note, anyone know of any deals on legit EDGE jerseys. I really don't want to pay $300 for one if I don't have to.

I think someone else refered to this place where you can get them for $188. But I have never used this place and would really like to read about it if anyone on this forum has used them or chooses to.

http://www.hockeyjerseysdirect.com/hjd/rbk-edgewest.asp