It is good or not?

lafountain

Jersey looks legit but I can't be 100% until I see pics of the tags.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2002 Team Canada Jersey salt lake city. Replica. no fight strap. white/blank.

is it a knock of or a real replica jersey?

cid_tie_8CC9B469BDD303F_1330_59AA.jpg

cid_tie_8CC9B469C03464F_1330_59AB.jpg

cid_tie_8CC9B469C22383C_1330_59AC.jpg

looks like a real Nike to me.

Edited by Thelonious Sphere Monk

dont think theres any known knockoffs of that model, so you're good to go there

is it possible that icejerseys.com or someone else would be able to put a lemieux custom job on it?

I hear the correct "C" on the front is longer or taller then a normal "C"

Again, its been said about 1000 times, but if you want a custom job right a place like IceJerseys can do it. Just send lots and lots of pictures on gamers for clarification and you will get it to the standards you desire.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Vancouver-Canucks-Linden-Jersey-Size-52_W0QQitemZ300411452048QQcmdZViewItemQQptZU_Hockey_Fan_Shop?hash=item45f1eafa90

Thumbs down right? number on back looks way too shiny and the size tag appears to be in the wrong place. His Nolan looks good so I figured this warrants a second opinion

not bad for a replica? real or china?

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Hi there! Could you please check this one? Looks pretty good to me.. Thanks much!! http://cgi.ebay.com/Sidney-Crosby-Signed-Pro-Penguins-Cup-Jersey-LE87-COA_W0QQitemZ120548446819QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_2?hash=item1c113f5263

Edited by Bohdan

It's good, Frameworth is local to me and they have exclusive rights to Crosby signed memorabilia. one small issue with it is the "C" on the front is not like the "C" that Crosby wears now. I don't want to say it's wrong because it isn't but the "C" on that jersey is the old style that was used for only the pre-season back in 07-08 when the Edge jerseys were first used. Once the season started the "C" was changed to the one below which is what is used curently. A lot of customizers haven't updated there files and still use the old "C". Notice how the top and bottom of the letter thin out on the one below instead of being the same width all around like the one on that jersey.

2793890770105461084S600x600Q85.jpg

So...what say ye about this one? It generally looks decent and not DHGate, and reminds me a lot of the very first jersey I tried to win and then got sniped on, but I think it may be slightly newer. Some of you probably saw this question coming. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230457010154

whats the story on this Mario jersey? is it a custom replica? looks like the team patch is iron on :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pittsburgh-Penguins-Mario-Lemieux-Jersey-L-w-C-patch_W0QQitemZ220580135770QQcmdZViewItemQQptZU_Hockey_Fan_Shop?hash=item335b99c35a

its already over $70

Its legit, but going to be SOOOOOOO expensive. Again 12 bids in like 1 day. I'd stay away as they turn up

His auctions are on fire now.

His sweet home blank Nords jersey went for $290!

His auctions are on fire now.

His sweet home blank Nords jersey went for $290!

I don't get how some guys auctions sell for $300 while when I tried to sell an LA Kings jersey it went with 1 bid for $100. Does starting the price low really help you out?

I don't get how some guys auctions sell for $300 while when I tried to sell an LA Kings jersey it went with 1 bid for $100. Does starting the price low really help you out?

That Nordiques jersey is rare and doesn't show up on ebay that often which is why it went so high. You can't really compare the price of that Nordiques to a black/silver Kings jersey which is pretty common on ebay. I have 3 of the same Kings jersey's and they cost me $90(rare 88-89), $35, and $30 respectivly so I think you did well at $100. Also starting the price low does help in my opinion, everybody on Ebay is looking to get stuff for dirt cheap so if they don't think there getting a deal they'll probably look elsewhere. Starting your jersey at $100 potentially scares off buyers who are looking to get jersey's at a "steal" of a price. Starting your item at $1 attracts more attention for the get go and may generate multiple bids and bidding wars between buyers. If a bidder is in the auction from the beginning then they will probably be more inclined to keep bidding up the item so they do not loose it.

That Nordiques jersey is rare and doesn't show up on ebay that often which is why it went so high. You can't really compare the price of that Nordiques to a black/silver Kings jersey which is pretty common on ebay. I have 3 of the same Kings jersey's and they cost me $90(rare 88-89), $35, and $30 respectivly so I think you did well at $100. Also starting the price low does help in my opinion, everybody on Ebay is looking to get stuff for dirt cheap so if they don't think there getting a deal they'll probably look elsewhere. Starting your jersey at $100 potentially scares off buyers who are looking to get jersey's at a "steal" of a price. Starting your item at $1 attracts more attention for the get go and may generate multiple bids and bidding wars between buyers. If a bidder is in the auction from the beginning then they will probably be more inclined to keep bidding up the item so they do not loose it.

I'm always scared to start low because I'm paranoid no one will bid on it because of all the fakes.

strema

this is a prime example of %100 fake

reds are off. numbers are puffy.

and their should be no fight strap at all

none of the replicas had fight straps. NONE!

only the $400 or $600 dollar 2010 limited editions had them

I dont know enough about the Canada jerseys, so it'd be great if anyone can check this one out for me!

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/spo/1675708573.html

the name plate looks ok as do the numbers.

ask if it has a fight strap. if so toss.

more pictures of the collar and nameplate would be nice.

Looks ok though from what I can tell.

also all my tags where black with 1 large NHLPA tag. dont know about any red tag.

The Pens jersey looks fine, one of my favorite old styles.

The Kings jersey is heat-sealed vinyl, so you'd probably not be able to get the name and number off. I'd pass on it.

I think you linked the wrong jersey for the Oilers - you linked the Kings jersey twice.

I'd say stick to non-customized jerseys as most of the kids jerseys are heat-sealed vinyl or glued twill or screen printed, which basically means it'll be nearly impossible to strip them down and re-customize them as you like.