It is good or not?

lafountain

Thanks everyone for the info on the Gretz. The $25 does seem a little bit ridiculous to me, I emailed him about it, but haven't heard back.

Thanks again!

:rolleyes:

his reply:

Dear lakotta,

I use the shipping and handling fees to help offset the ebay fees charged on the item and the shipping because they charge fees on both.I also use it to help offset the paypal fees charged to get paid.Then factor in I have to find time in my day to get to the shipper to drop it off and I have to pay for the shipping charges as well as insurance.I put the shipping charges up front so there isn't any dispute about what I'm charging.That way the buyer can factor it into what they're willing to pay.My advice to you would be if you think the shipping charges are to expensive then don't bid.

hall-of-fame-memories

i understand about all the fees involved with ebay but...

:blink:

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this jersey legit? I have not seen pro Colorado Rockies hockey jerseys from the CCM Vintage line series, only replicas.

My link

I have one . its authentic.

:rolleyes:

his reply:

Dear lakotta,

I use the shipping and handling fees to help offset the ebay fees charged on the item and the shipping because they charge fees on both.I also use it to help offset the paypal fees charged to get paid.Then factor in I have to find time in my day to get to the shipper to drop it off and I have to pay for the shipping charges as well as insurance.I put the shipping charges up front so there isn't any dispute about what I'm charging.That way the buyer can factor it into what they're willing to pay.My advice to you would be if you think the shipping charges are to expensive then don't bid.

hall-of-fame-memories

i understand about all the fees involved with ebay but...

:blink:

You can take that email and forward it to eBay and they will suspend his account. What he's doing is not right.

Looks like a legit 1.0.

Hey hey hey...I am QUITE the St. Louis supporter! I've had a soft spot for them for a long time now. It also doesn't hurt that two of my favorite players wore their uniforms too in Doug Weight and Keith Tkachuk.

Hey hey hey...I am QUITE the St. Louis supporter! I've had a soft spot for them for a long time now. It also doesn't hurt that two of my favorite players wore their uniforms too in Doug Weight and Keith Tkachuk.

They've always had nice sweaters since the team began playing. I didn't care for the mid-nineties jerseys with the diagonal striping though.

As usual, I'm asking *after* I bought something, but there is a return policy so... Can anyone familiar with early 2000s London Knights tell me if this looks good. I had a difficult time finding photos of this time period for some reason. I don't usually bid on replicas, but I've been looking for one of these for a long, long time.

Nash London Knights

$(KGrHqJ,!pIE9c6i5w5uBP,hl4Yr,g~~60_12.JPG

Don't think he ever wore that jersey. They didn't change to that style until right after his draft season when JLC opened. He wore the spiderknights and then the retro green and gold late in his draft season.

Brillant! I'm not sure if you are the one who has a competing offer on the jersey, but you can quickly become my new best friend if you refuse his counter offer. Thanks! :D

If I can manage to get the white Blues jersey, I'll only have one replica left ('94-'98 blue road Brett Hull). Can't stand premiers after getting into the 2.0 game.

Don't think he ever wore that jersey. They didn't change to that style until right after his draft season when JLC opened. He wore the spiderknights and then the retro green and gold late in his draft season.

thanks. maybe i'll get it stripped and turned into a Marc Methot :^)

Is the customization accurate at least?

:woot:

Winter classic game used, signed by Rupp puck is here!

3e64aaf5.jpg

2ff52a6f.jpg

2b754165.jpg

Now if I can only get a jersey!

Hi all,

Just wanted your opinions on this Oiler jersey. Bought it for $80 from a charity event and from what I can tell it is an Edge 1.0. Things I don't feel right about though are:

-Shouldn't a retro Oilers away jersey be an Edge 2.0 only? They only started using these away jerseys this year

-The logo is very soft with no firmness to it, it also has cardboard on the inside of it! Is this normal?

-There are slits on the bottom of the jersey. Doesn't this scream replica?

-The customization on it isn't that great in my opinion. The letters are flimsy and shiny and I can feel them bunch up on the arms when I have the jersey on.

-Do you think this company took a premier and stitched on a 7187 tag? It has a reebok wordmark logo with a 7187 except 7187's have the vector logo only?

-No silver NHL sticker on the tags either

Mods: Sorry if I have posted too many pictures

Pics here:

e1dirt.jpg

xgglk8.jpg

1iiy4x.jpg

xaqog.jpg

281gbro.jpg

2d144sz.jpg

z5m46.jpg

34hvser.jpg

96ghm0.jpg

Fake for a number of reasons. Look in the how to tell a fake thread in the guides/tutorials subforum. I think you hit on most of the points though.

Wow. Thanks for your input and I did check out those threads. I am going to see if I can return this.