It is good or not?

lafountain

In the product description they state "Made in Canada". I suspect they will need to clear that up if they continue to sell jerseys that are, indeed, made in Indonesia.

Yeh I specifically asked them about that. Their response was that many of the 2012 jerseys they have yet to get in, so they don't know if they will be made in Canada (2.0s) or Indonesia. I tried to explain that only the first batch of Jets jerseys this year were 2.0, but they said they didn't know what was going on.

(Yes I know, the All-Star and Winter Classic retail jerseys were also 2.0s but they weren't selling those)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no

The fight strap looks funny.

The fight strap looks funny.

Looks good to me...

Cool thanks,

007.jpg

Im pretty sure it's legit.

Im a big guy, don't judge :/ although, it should fit a sweatshirt under it comfortably. I like to make sure I have room...

Never had a goalie cut jersey, but the price is great.. and I like the 6100's.

It's a team issued jersey. Nothing wrong with it.

Awesome. Now this is from 06-07 correct?

Wondering who I should get.. I wouldn't want Callahan without the C...

I guess Lundqvist.. he is the King.

I wear a 56 so, this jersey may be a bit big, but like I said.. during the fall I can put a sweatshirt under it...

Will the sleeves look ridiculously big?

Awesome. Now this is from 06-07 correct?

Wondering who I should get.. I wouldn't want Callahan without the C...

I guess Lundqvist.. he is the King.

I wear a 56 so, this jersey may be a bit big, but like I said.. during the fall I can put a sweatshirt under it...

Will the sleeves look ridiculously big?

Yup, that is from 05-07. I personally would only put a goalie on a goalie cut jersey so Lundqvist is my choice.

007.jpg

Im pretty sure it's legit.

Im a big guy, don't judge :/ although, it should fit a sweatshirt under it comfortably. I like to make sure I have room...

Never had a goalie cut jersey, but the price is great.. and I like the 6100's.

Its Legit its my jersey I sent you three pictures last night why would you even question it

I bought what I think is the same jersey as that Kane. Its a 2006 bobby Ryan world juniors, and it feels like a sneeze could tear the neck collar. I definitely felt jipped @ $125, and looking back I would pay 50 TOPS.

For $100, you can get so many better jerseys

Not a very good picture. If you look at the description it says size 52, in the picture the tags says XL. So you're either not getting what is in the picture or you are getting an item that isn't as it's described. Either way I think I would pass.

Not a very good picture. If you look at the description it says size 52, in the picture the tags says XL. So you're either not getting what is in the picture or you are getting an item that isn't as it's described. Either way I think I would pass.

Thanks, another buddy told me the customization sucked so I will pass.

Its Legit its my jersey I sent you three pictures last night why would you even question it

Lol, now that's an awkward situation. I can vouch for 1) the jersey and 2) James (Cowboys) stuff. Chances are if you're dealing with a member here with a considerable amount of posts, and the jersey wasn't INSTANTLY attacked in his trade thread, you're good to go.

Yup, that is from 05-07. I personally would only put a goalie on a goalie cut jersey so Lundqvist is my choice.

Agreed. If it were anything but a goalie cut I would say make it a Callahan rookie with #43, but that would just be odd unfortunately. Lundqvist sounds like a winner.

Thanks, another buddy told me the customization sucked so I will pass.

Putting aside the bad customization, it looks like a fake. The bottom back and sleeve ends should have the light tribal sublimation pattern Nike is fascinated with.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RYAN-MILLER-2010-TEAM-USA-NIKE-LARGE-JERSEY-RARE-HOCKEY-Sabres-Buffalo-Olympic-/270947349584?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f15b87450

Putting aside the bad customization, it looks like a fake. The bottom back and sleeve ends should have the light tribal sublimation pattern Nike is fascinated with.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RYAN-MILLER-2010-TEAM-USA-NIKE-LARGE-JERSEY-RARE-HOCKEY-Sabres-Buffalo-Olympic-/270947349584?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f15b87450

Yeh considering the seller of the Kane USA jersey also has this gem for sale I'd assume everything he sells is fake.