It is good or not?

lafountain

Thanks Slim,

I figured you'd be the guy to know so I shoulda just went to you.

Like I said, I found it weird when I bought a blank (on the back / not the front)with a 75th patch and couldn't find any info on them ever wearing it - but it was even more weird when my buddy bought one exactly the same (minus the 75th patch)

I wouldn't think it was a blank jersey that someone put a crest on as ic0dex suggested because the rubberized crest and the detail of the stitching leads me to believe it was done by someone who knew what hey were doing.

Not saying ic0dex is wrong or it's out of the question - just saying it would be a lot of work for someone who knew how to do the stitching and press it to do such a detailed job but put the wrong crest on.

Hmmm, I'll hang on to mine and hope a pic shows up on Getty or somewhere else.

Thanks all. :thumbsup:

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Slim,

I figured you'd be the guy to know so I shoulda just went to you.

Meh, I'm learning just like everyone else. We are the collective!

<<Insert random borg pic here>>

Do any of you know if CCM ever made a double CCM Kings Burger King for Gretzky customization? I know starter did but I've never seen any CCM's with the hockey rink neck tag.

Do any of you know if CCM ever made a double CCM Kings Burger King for Gretzky customization? I know starter did but I've never seen any CCM's with the hockey rink neck tag.

Yes 2!!! one is at the half of fame and the other in 99's house

Yes 2!!! one is at the half of fame and the other in 99's house

You mean authentic not replica?

It's a legit replica, so you're safe.

Hey guys I need some help with this Rangers Gretzky jersey. I only got these 2 pictures from the seller and I wanted to know what you guys think of it?

DSC00641.jpg

DSC00639.jpg

Fake

What's fake so i know what to look for?

What's fake so i know what to look for?

It's one of the most common fakes out there.

Check out these two posts or search for "fake gretzky" for info on what's wrong with it.

It's one of the most common fakes out there.

Check out these two posts or search for "fake gretzky" for info on what's wrong with it.

Thanks for the help boys.

Curious to know if this Preds jersey is legit.

Someone already purchased it with Buy It Now..maybe someone on here.

My link

it is a game issue as Wilson didnt play in that game but yeah its legit and somehow I didnt get it. Mustve been sleeping.

Nashville looks good to me. Probably very light wear though since it's an 'Off Their Backs' one.

The last three Habs ones are good too. The 2nd is a replica but good while the 3rd and 4th are both 100% legit EDGE jerseys. Very nice too. Get them if you can...especially that 09-10 one. Those are gorgeous. The first one is a bad fake though. Avoid.

http://www.jerseyexpress.com/nhl/new-york-rangers-jerseys/reebok-edge-authentic-new-york-rangers-away-jersey.html

Is this legit?

Including customization and shipping it was 265 for an authentic.. i've never paid anything under 300 for an authentic jersey nor have I seen them that cheap. Real or not real?

Maybe they press instead of stitch? Anyone know?

I just got the Rangers alternate jersey from Jersey Express. It is terrible. No Reebok tag inside the jersey, no Canada flag. It says Made in Canada on the item description but inside the jersey it says Made in Indonesia. Drawstring in front is terrible, looks like one of the replica ones.

Here's the link for it: http://www.jerseyexpress.com/nhl/new-york-rangers-jerseys/reebok-edge-authentic-new-york-rangers-alternate-jersey.html

:unsure:

thoughts?

i know the plate is bad but it seems like most of the customizing on the jerseys they're selling is a little off.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scott-Stevens-Authentic-Devils-Jersey-Size-56-Away-/330721605856?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4d008b38e0

:mellow:

I just got the Rangers alternate jersey from Jersey Express. It is terrible. No Reebok tag inside the jersey, no Canada flag. It says Made in Canada on the item description but inside the jersey it says Made in Indonesia. Drawstring in front is terrible, looks like one of the replica ones.

Here's the link for it: http://www.jerseyexpress.com/nhl/new-york-rangers-jerseys/reebok-edge-authentic-new-york-rangers-alternate-jersey.html

Welcome to the boards. Starting this season Reebok stopped producing authentic edge jerseys in Canada and moved production over to Indonesia. Obviously the quality has taken a big hit with the new "Indo-edge's" being nothing more then a replica with a fight strap attached. The only jerseys made in Canada anymore are the ones that go directly to the teams.