It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the Rangers alternate jersey from Jersey Express. It is terrible. No Reebok tag inside the jersey, no Canada flag. It says Made in Canada on the item description but inside the jersey it says Made in Indonesia. Drawstring in front is terrible, looks like one of the replica ones.

Here's the link for it: http://www.jerseyexpress.com/nhl/new-york-rangers-jerseys/reebok-edge-authentic-new-york-rangers-alternate-jersey.html

Any jersey made this year EXCEPT the Winter Classic and ASG jerseys will be an Indonesian-made EDGE jersey. You got the jersey that says "NEW 2012", which is how Jersey Central differentiates between Indo-EDGE and the 1.0's from previous years. Perhaps you should have asked customer service before buying. I've dealt with Jersey Express a couple times and haven't had a problem, and I've spoken to 5 different people.

That said, the Indo's are garbage. It's a joke that Reebok even calls them "authentic"

Back in earlier April when you asked if Jersey Express was legit, it was mentioned that the 2012 jerseys were Indo-Edge and not made in Canada. Some people think they are not that bad (I am not one of them). At the end of the day it just matters if you are happy with it, and it sounds like you aren't.

I think you should ask for a refund on the grounds that they misrepresented the product with the "Made in Canada" statement on their product description. If they refuse a refund, contact your credit card company and get them involved.

And take a screen shot of the page for proof in case they change it.

It would appear they already have changed it.

I agree looks like a legit 2.0.

Aren't 2.0's 7187A and 1.0's are 7187? This jersey has 7187H on the tag what is the H?

Aren't 2.0's 7187A and 1.0's are 7187? This jersey has 7187H on the tag what is the H?

This was from a previous post from NYIJM29,

7187 H means that the jersey is a size 58 or larger.

Not a size-appropriate choice, but since it was a team-issued blank they could have put any player's name on it, regardless of whether the player actually used a 58+.

To the seller's defense, it does say "Actual Team Issued Game Stock Jersey" in the first line of the description. But yes, the title is misleading (and a bit humorous).

I was winning the jersey, then someone outbid me :(

Bid thirds the end when there is 30-15 sec left, just place your max bid and cross your fingers.

Bid thirds the end when there is 30-15 sec left, just place your max bid and cross your fingers.

I usually snipe (2-3 seconds left is my favorite time to bid), but I figured I would just put my max down and hope for the best. I didnt want to save it in my watch.

I usually snipe (2-3 seconds left is my favorite time to bid), but I figured I would just put my max down and hope for the best. I didnt want to save it in my watch.

I was thinking of just placing a bid of the max amount that I want to spend but then what if it sell for $2 more, I would hate myself. So I just wait for the last 15-10 sec and drop myax bid. This way the other guy never gets a chance. I also always bit with cents, for example if the current bid is $147.00 and I'm willing to pay $200 I always bid $203.79. This way if someone also bids $200 I'll win :)

I was thinking of just placing a bid of the max amount that I want to spend but then what if it sell for $2 more, I would hate myself. So I just wait for the last 15-10 sec and drop myax bid. This way the other guy never gets a chance. I also always bit with cents, for example if the current bid is $147.00 and I'm willing to pay $200 I always bid $203.79. This way if someone also bids $200 I'll win :)

I am the same way with the cents! My problem is I am really trying to focus on Isles from here on out, but you guys all distract me from that path! I figured if I got outbid early (which I did), it would just save me from myself.

Dammit Matts (of the Slugger and CJ variety). Weren't you guys supposed to yell at me every time I don't buy an Isles jersey?

Guys I'm having color issues too with the Sharks jersey. I'm getting an Away Granato customized and I wanted to know are the away colors the same for a 1994 Sharks and the 1996 Sharks?