It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's fake. Don't need any other photos.

Listing says measurement pit to pit is 22, making it a true 44. Seller says its a Medium or Large, but that's way smaller than any large I've ever seen. More like a Small/Medium. My Nike 48 is also true to its size measuring 24 pit to pit. Most charts I've seen equate 52s to XL, 48/50 to L, 46 to M, and 44 to M/S. Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot, friend told me he saw a nike jersey size 44 for him, was waiting for a link from him when I asked

It's fake. Don't need any other photos.

LOL!!! :D

So no one knows where online to buy jerseys with proper customization?

Is it really that bad now?

Considering almost every team uses a different customizer, I don't really think there's a website that's a jack of all trades

I'm sorry. There are fake replicas out there. I'm just trying to confirm whether or not this one is fake or real.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toronto-Maple-Leafs-Joffrey-Lupul-Customized-Premier-Home-Jersey-/181131772981?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a2c4b8435

Thanks again...

I'm sorry. There are fake replicas out there. I'm just trying to confirm whether or not this one is fake or real.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toronto-Maple-Leafs-Joffrey-Lupul-Customized-Premier-Home-Jersey-/181131772981?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a2c4b8435

Thanks again...

Ask the seller for real pictures of the jersey. With a stock photo, no one can tell

I went a head and bought it any way. I hope it will be alright, if not I should be covered.

I must admit, the price does seem a little low though, especially with free shipping. Hmmmm.

Well, if that's coming stateside from Canada, for that price, I'd guess fake. Shipping to the US from Canada is what, like 20-25 bucks? The only way they make any money on that is if they're selling knockoffs. Maybe you'll get lucky though, it looks like they're mostly selling jerseys from teams nobody cares about anyway :P

It says it ships from London, Ontario, Canada, and it will be coming to me in Western Canada.

So it's Canada > Canada.

The thing is he's sold so many with zero negative feedback.

Thanks again...

Probably a fake:

1. The eyelets for the laces at the neck are set too high. When laced they would cover the NHL shield. Eyelets are set lower on genuine replicas.

2. Vector embroidered on the back, but "Reebok" wordmark embroidered on the sleeve. On the older replicas they were both vectors. I believe that on the newer versions where they went to wordmarks, both are wordmarks.