It is good or not?

lafountain

Probably a fake:

1. The eyelets for the laces at the neck are set too high. When laced they would cover the NHL shield. Eyelets are set lower on genuine replicas.

2. Vector embroidered on the back, but "Reebok" wordmark embroidered on the sleeve. On the older replicas they were both vectors. I believe that on the newer versions where they went to wordmarks, both are wordmarks.

Did you just evaluate a stock 'photo' that isnt even a photo? The only telling piece of evidence is this feedback-

Nice for a knockoff! !! Great deal.

But even at that who knows. Just ask for real pictures of the item, is it really that tough guys?

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was too anxious to wait for pictures, stupid me.

But anyway, I went and emailed the seller and told him that I (and some other people) are suspicious he's selling fake jerseys, and if that's the case just refund me my money now instead of worrying about this a few days from now when I receive the jersey. I explained that I will be able to find out it's fake, if it is. The seller still insists it is real, made in the Indonesia Reebok factory. For what ever reason, he does say tags are not included.

If the seller is selling fakes then at this point he must know I have his balls in a vice grip. Last time I got a fake off ebay I was able to blackmail the seller into refunding me 90% of my money and keeping the rest for himself. I didn't have to send the jersey back either. Fake sellers appear to be that threatened by you opening a claim.

Either this guy still thinks I'm too stupid to figure out it's fake, or it's real. Or he's just at a lost cause. Hmmm I dunno.

We'll figure it out for sure and you should be able to get 100% off your money back including shipping if it is fake. Best of luck. Did you opt for that instead of the Karlsson?

I bought both ;-)

The Karlsson is good, eh?

I should be able to tell myself if the premier is fake or not (I own 2 premiers, legit - and I also have a fake authentic). But I'll still post pics here. If it has that cardboard crap when you turn the jersey inside out, then you know for sure.

Yeah good choice on the Karlsson, the authentic is always the better investment and the price was great. Even worn and washed you could probably sell it down the road if need be and probably not lose a cent.

That's definitely real. He's also a member here. I think that's in his sale thread too.

That's definitely real. He's also a member here. I think that's in his sale thread too.

HAHA! Real Real Real!! Sweet! I have no experience at all with retail all star sweaters... I may bid on the sweater now.. Thanks

HAHA! Real Real Real!! Sweet! I have no experience at all with retail all star sweaters... I may bid on the sweater now.. Thanks

Why bid when you can save a few bucks and just work with him here? It's Cowboys.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?index=0&sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=221221233511

Seems like a fake and can't recall when Rangers ever wore a style like this. Figured someone here could verify. Thanks in advance.

That's just looks like some custom job replica that looks like crap.

I've tried a brief google search to find out info on these, can't seem to find anything definitive. My thoughts are that it looks like it's probably fake, but what should I be looking at/for?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VANCOUVER-CANUCKS-JERSEY-VINTAGE-MITCHELL-AND-NESS-SIZE-52-/390586629201?_trksid=p4069.m2059&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27%26meid%3D7319832123021302940%26pid%3D100039%26prg%3D1011%26rk%3D2%26sd%3D320880238267%26

Edited by davecaddie

Ribs jersey is a nice game issued jersey. Not worn in a game by him but prepared for his use.

That's what happens when you don't use arched letters when you're supposed to.

Bad fake.

How about this one guys? http://www.ebay.com/itm/360647939793

And anyone knows how much was the original price brand new? Thanks in advance.

it's good. I'm not sure, but I don't think you can actually buy a retail authentic practice jersey. That appears to be team issued.

Everything else looks pretty good to me, but what is with the s***ty paper customization on the inside of the jersey? I thought that was an indication it was fake?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-REEBOK-EDGE-AUTHENTIC-CHICAGO-BLACKHAWKS-358-CENTER-ICE-NHL-JERSEY-SZ-54-/360648322973?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item53f850af9d