It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything else looks pretty good to me, but what is with the s***ty paper customization on the inside of the jersey? I thought that was an indication it was fake?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-REEBOK-EDGE-AUTHENTIC-CHICAGO-BLACKHAWKS-358-CENTER-ICE-NHL-JERSEY-SZ-54-/360648322973?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item53f850af9d

So many things wrong with that jersey. I think it's real, but the sleeve numbers look terrible and the back is no better.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230973377164?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

What is up with this guy and his jerseys? He has a 44 and 46 but uses the same pictures.

Seem authentic but he never responds to my messages!

I looked at around 5 different listings for his CCM Rangers mesh jerseys, and they are all legit with the correct size tags. But interestingly, they all seem to have those Stocko fight straps that I mentioned a while ago in another thread!

Fight strap trick makes it seem reql

I think it's actually legit. It just has s***ty customization, as stated earlier.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230973377164?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

What is up with this guy and his jerseys? He has a 44 and 46 but uses the same pictures.

Seem authentic but he never responds to my messages!

They're real....but note the quirky variances in dimensions......the 42 has a length of 29" but the 46 is 27 or something. Also look close at the pics....I was considering the 42 b/c of the length (not sure about the width) but it doesn't matter b/c it looks like the bottom hem is yellow/discolored. And he doesn't take returns so I think I'll pass.

I believe my potentially fake Leafs premier jersey will be here tomorrow.

The seller does sell tons of them. My understanding though is that there aren't a lot of fake premier jerseys. So if they're fake, I wonder where he gets all of them?

I'm getting excited to find out...

In the mean time, does anyone have pics of fake Premier jerseys? A Leafs one would be the best but any will do.

My understanding though is that there aren't a lot of fake premier jerseys. So if they're fake, I wonder where he gets all of them?

If they're fake, they're not premier jerseys...they're just fake. The guy is using stock photos of premiers, so you'll either get a premier or a fake with a bad fight strap and all the other garbage that comes with a knockoff. The answer to your question is China, the same place everyone else gets fakes from.

Hey guys, looking for some help on this one, it all seems too good to be true(first rule of ebaying) and nobody has bid it up yet but I can't find a fault myself.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vtg-Vancouver-Canucks-CCM-Authentic-Jersey-Fight-Strap-48-Maska-NWT-NEW-90s-NHL-/400471443118?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item5d3df546ae

Canucks is good, not sure about the patch (if it's a repro or not) but reserve isn't met so who knows what you'd need to pay to get it

It's good, but next time you might want to give us more than 5 minutes to answer before the auction ended! :)

I have a few of these, so if you have any questions or need any closeup photos of certain details, feel free to PM me.

I know this style isn't faked but is it an authentic or is it something someone added a fightstrap into? How about the customization?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AuthenticTampa-Bay-Lightning-Vincent-Lecavalier-Alternate-Jersey-1998-CCM-/171034657268?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

I'm not an expert on Lightning jerseys but from what I can see in the pictures that sure looks like an authentic and it seems to have retail tagging appropriate for that time period. There are some problems, though. The only year Lecavalier could have worn that jersey was 1998-99, and as he was a rookie he would not have been captain yet. Also he wore number 8 that year, not 4. And Tampa wore the 1999 All-Star Game patch on the front of the jersey that year. It's a shame that such a rare jersey wasn't properly customized.

I finally got that Lupul Premier jersey, and it looks real to me. Here are the pics:

Remember, it was $110 on Ebay. But it looks very good IMO.

100_4865.jpg

100_4869.jpg

100_4871.jpg

100_4873.jpg

100_4876.jpg

And while we're at it, here are a couple pics of the Authentic Karlsson I also got.

100_4877.jpg

100_4880.jpg

Sorry I don't take better pictures.