Sign in to follow this  
lafountain

It is good or not?

I'd assume EPS has straps and could attach it, but I don't know how their Rangers kits are.

As that is a CCM mesh, it technically requires the '90's skinny fornt; EPS can't do it correctly....ok, maybe they can if you send a pic but I don't know for sure. Cosby's can, however. Out of curiosity, who would you want to put on it?

No no, I would definitely go to Cosby's for this. I was just inquiring about the fight strap.

My goal is to collect all four Russian Rangers that were on the 94 team. I'm currently finishing up stripping a blue one with the intention of putting Kovalev on it.

If I were to get this one it wold probably get Zubov.

Zubov was at the game last night. Great guy.

The sad part is I could fit in that jersey, but it's all yours.

Zubov was at the game last night. Great guy.

Yeah, commentators said that he got a nice applause.

I still remember around the time that they won the cup, Zubov was walking around Brighton Beach (where I grew up) and was maced by some idiot who bumped into him.

I'd assume EPS has straps and could attach it, but I don't know how their Rangers kits are.

EPS does a nice job of attaching fight straps, but they don't sell original CCM-style straps; they use some off-brand which looks pretty different from the original. I made the mistake of having one of these put in without inquiring about the exact brand they would use. It's best to supply your own; I have bought a few spare straps from some nice folks on this board. The last time I supplied EPS with my own strap they did such a nice job you couldn't really tell any work had been done on it.

The jersey is good. It's a Reebok 6100 from 2005-07. CCM and Reebok are owned by the same company so the older Reebok jerseys do have CCM on some of the tags.

Yep, fake.

Can anyone confirm if this is good? Been looking for a starter 48 for a while.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=181137122001

Didn't mean to post this in the eBay thread...

Anyone? I know NOTHING about jerseys from this period to be able to look at it and tell. Only thing I can see is that the fight strap looks good and the crest doesn't look bubbly...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Mario-Lemieux-Pittsburgh-Penguins-Pro-Authentic-Koho-Hockey-Jersey-Fight-/151037934517?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item232a8ffbb5

That's definitely legit though I can't say whether the customization is good or not

Can anyone confirm if this is good? Been looking for a starter 48 for a while.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=181137122001

Looks good to me.

Blurryhaze, the Pens jersey is legit too.

Thanks guys. I'm more into the older jerseys, but have been holding out for one of these in a smaller size for a while. Appreciate it!

The only issue I see is the fact that it's on a dirty garage floor next to a hydrolic jack.

Hi there. Just joined, thank you! Can someone comment on this All Star jersey?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261211234848?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

These are from the same seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-REEBOK-PRO-EDGE-7187A-2011-LINDSTROM-5-NHL-ALL-STAR-HOCKEY-JERSEY-50-NEW-/261211252733?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cd16767fd

He says he got them from a reputable guy who had them in a sports memorabilia store in southern CA.

Thank you! I've learned more about jerseys in the last month that I ever thought I would know. Can't believe how many fakes are out there.

FAKE stay away

Can you tell me why?

The Numbers are a dead giveaway and the color tagging's

I'm sorry to be dense, and I hadn't considered an All Star jersey before, so I'm no expert in what they are supposed to look like. What do you mean by the color tagging? And what is it about the numbers? Thank you!

Ah, I found one that you are/were selling and can see the thicker blue lines in the numbers. Is that what you are referring to?