It is good or not?

lafountain

The material, tagging, and fight strap differ from an Edge 1.0 or 2.0, but that Indo is "real" (aka, not a counterfeit). Here's a link to a team issue that shows the differences

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHICAGO-BLACKHAWKS-HOME-AUTHENTIC-NHL-REEBOK-EDGE-2-0-JERSEY-TEAM-ISSUED-SZ-54-/290857854413?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item43b87aa5cd&nma=true&si=UAYBHgDai23rghT9dJfgxt3fa0g%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

It's up to you if you want to wait in the hopes of finding an Edge 2.0 in the size you want or grab an Indo.

Yeah, that's a beaut. And it only costs twice as much as the one I'm considering, which is only 1.5 times as much as a good deal on a Premier. Doesn't take long to get out of control. lol. I know what's next: might as well get a Game Worn. Might as well have it autographed by j. Toews. Might as well sell my house and buy TWO jerseys! :-)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-York-Rangers-Brad-Richards-Home-Hockey-Jersey-NHL-48-Authentic-Reebok-/111073738465?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item19dc82bee1

Is this good? I know it says size 48 and I emailed the seller to let him know Reebok edge only came in 46 or 50. He replied saying this was from the first year of Reebok, which I would guess would be the Reebok 6100s, and that it was originally a Gomez that he got redone as a Richards. From the pics it looks like a legit 1.0 - Can anyone else please confirm? I also asked seller to post a picture of size tag in case it is a 46 and he just listed the wrong size.

Seems a little fishy to me..Thanks guys

There's no such thing as a 48 in an edge. There all fake no matter what they look like.

Actually there are a few 48s out there that are real and that might be one of them. Not sure how or why it happened but Ive for sure seen Devils alts in 48 too. I cant find anything wrong with that jersey.

Yeah, that's a beaut. And it only costs twice as much as the one I'm considering, which is only 1.5 times as much as a good deal on a Premier. Doesn't take long to get out of control. lol. I know what's next: might as well get a Game Worn. Might as well have it autographed by j. Toews. Might as well sell my house and buy TWO jerseys! :-)

IceJerseys did have some 2.0 Hawks jerseys a while back. It might be worth checking ... but expect full authentic price if you take that option. The advantage of a 2.0 is that it is on-ice accurate compared to the Indo. Disadvantage, price.

O'Donnell and Lepisto gamers are available for under $400. :stickhndl:

Actually there are a few 48s out there that are real and that might be one of them. Not sure how or why it happened but Ive for sure seen Devils alts in 48 too. I cant find anything wrong with that jersey.

I was going to say that for a supposed fake, that's a pretty good-looking fight strap, vector logo and NHL shield. If we could only get better closeup shots of the jersey material and the neck tags we'd know for sure. I'm not yet convinced it's fake either.

All good things surface at times, just takes a lot of patience in this game. you will get what you are looking for at a price you want if wait it out long enough.

I really like my Indo Edge Blackhawks jersey. If you really want a 2.0, save up for a couple of months and buy one. ;)

I was going to say that for a supposed fake, that's a pretty good-looking fight strap, vector logo and NHL shield. If we could only get better closeup shots of the jersey material and the neck tags we'd know for sure. I'm not yet convinced it's fake either.

I agree with LAK74 and Brandon. If it's a 48, that's weird, but it looks real. I don't see anything wrong with it at all. If it's a fake, it's by far the best fake I've ever seen by a long shot.

All good things surface at times, just takes a lot of patience in this game. you will get what you are looking for at a price you want if wait it out long enough.

So I've been scouring eBay and Craigslist. CL is 98% fakes here in Chicago. I had a possible long distance seller of a nice Edge jersey, but he has been pretty flaky so that doesn't look like it will work. Not worth the risk to Western Union (?!) him the dough and hope he actually ships it. Where else should I be looking? I'm going to the game tonight as well as game 5 against Detroit, but am pretty sure that I won't have a jersey before the end of the season. And if the 'Hawks win, there will be none to buy and if they lose, I won't want one! (just kidding). But really, where should I be looking?

Thanks. I prefer home red and would consider away white. Not too interested in Winter Classic or black or green.

I haven't bought an authentic jersey for about 10+ years now and I am very concerned to drop a few hundred dollars with all of the fakes out there. Can anyone tell me if this is a real deal jersey. It is odd that it only has the Reebok tape in the neck and no Reebok Edge or other tags anywhere but I did also read that the Red Wings team ordered slightly lighter weight jerseys so maybe that is why.

Thanks for the help.

Eric

$T2eC16h,!)cE9s4PvnYyBRd5mVI-U!~~60_57.J$(KGrHqJ,!l!FFyf5vyM4BRd5my)(Iw~~60_57.J$(KGrHqJ,!roFE2OVGU6kBRd5m7qU)Q~~60_57.J

I think it's a legit indo-edge, but some of these other mugs can give ya better details than I can...

Thanks. I prefer home red and would consider away white. Not too interested in Winter Classic or black or green.

The same eBay seller has white Edge 46's precustomized for Sharp and Keith, but the price is higher for those ($279).

Can anyone tell me if this is a real deal jersey. It is odd that it only has the Reebok tape in the neck and no Reebok Edge or other tags anywhere but I did also read that the Red Wings team ordered slightly lighter weight jerseys so maybe that is why.

It's a legit jersey, but in the opinion of many of us here, it's not a true authentic jersey because no NHL player has ever worn one of these on-ice, unlike the Canadian-made Edge 1.0 and 2.0 models that are also produced by Reebok. The jersey you posted was made exclusively for retail sale, after Reebok made the decision last year to switch retail authentic production to Indonesia. The materials used in this jersey differ somewhat from those used in 1.0's and 2.0's.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-York-Rangers-Brad-Richards-Home-Hockey-Jersey-NHL-48-Authentic-Reebok-/111073738465?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item19dc82bee1

Is this good? I know it says size 48 and I emailed the seller to let him know Reebok edge only came in 46 or 50. He replied saying this was from the first year of Reebok, which I would guess would be the Reebok 6100s, and that it was originally a Gomez that he got redone as a Richards. From the pics it looks like a legit 1.0 - Can anyone else please confirm? I also asked seller to post a picture of size tag in case it is a 46 and he just listed the wrong size.

Seems a little fishy to me..Thanks guys

Looks pretty good but as already mentioned, we'd need to see the neck tag. Other considerations:

No nameplate

Richards never wore the Vector logo

Seller came back and said it is a 50.It was originally a GOMEZ and he replaced the name with Richards. Still waiting on picture of neck-tag.

Looks pretty good but as already mentioned, we'd need to see the neck tag. Other considerations:

No nameplate

Richards never wore the Vector logo

Wow, I went to the 'Hawks game last night and we were in SRO (only Ticketmaster tickets we could get). I was really noticing the jerseys, since I was virtually the only one without one. At least up there, a bunch of Premiers and almost all the rest were fake Edges. I can really see the Tomahawk fakes now, not to mention the embroidered Reebok tag above the #, rather than a Reebok patch. Holy crap! Does everyone shop on CL? I know I am, but I'm looking for a real one (needle in a haystack).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251276264961?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

The numbers look good from what my "newbie-eye" can tell, just looking for opinions(and possibly help on a place to get a ccm patch to replace the missing logo on the rear hem if in fact I do get it.)

Pictures?

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1438.l2649

The numbers look good from what my "newbie-eye" can tell, just looking for opinions(and possibly help on a place to get a ccm patch to replace the missing logo on the rear hem if in fact I do get it.)

Seller came back and said it is a 50.It was originally a GOMEZ and he replaced the name with Richards. Still waiting on picture of neck-tag.

From the picture added, it's pretty clear now that it's legit.

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1438.l2649

Link doesn't seem to work.

It's a legit replica but both the letters and numbers are awful.

Gamer example here:

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=56&lotid=662