It is good or not?

lafountain

Also, some of the fake Pens Edge jerseys out there look very much like the real thing. It isn't easy to tell sometimes, especially when the seller doesn't provide detailed closeup pics.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good jersey

Thanks man, I thought so. Seemed too good to be true to get a 2.0 customized and with tags for $199 but I am NOT complaining.

Definitely fake. For comparison, look at the ones I have:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181145385595?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Not trying to promote my sales, just showing legit pics. The logo on the one you posted doesn't look like felt, and 7231's don't have neck tags, they just have the neon green collar.

It's a fake.

Clearly fake, look at the perma-fold in the sleeves from shipping 80 of them in a shoebox. What a disaster.

Thanks man, I thought so. Seemed too good to be true to get a 2.0 customized and with tags for $199 but I am NOT complaining.

Yeah I had seen that but I like to wear mine baggy. Apparently the guy got the wrong size and couldn't return because it was customized. Great deal IMO.

Just saw that link for the Nash, and it really jumped out at me that the name seems off. In the Edge era they really seemed to reduce the curve of the arch substantially. Unfortunately a lot of places still use the same curve they always did, and looks like IJ did just that.

0115S4_NASHJERSEY_60px_RGB.jpg

Edit: also looks like they used the larger pre-Edge sleeve numbers. Here's a pic showing two gamers with the sleeve number differences.

Kinda disappointing that IJ got it wrong, but they are two minor things that most people would never notice.

I was gonna say that the Nash nameplate was wayyyyy off as well, but didn't want to ruin the guy's pleasure of getting a super deal on the sweater..

I was gonna say that the Nash nameplate was wayyyyy off as well, but didn't want to ruin the guy's pleasure of getting a super deal on the sweater..

I get that, but I decided to post it since it was customized by IJ, I figured people would want to know some of the issues it appears IJ has with Rangers customization.

I get that, but I decided to post it since it was customized by IJ, I figured people would want to know some of the issues it appears IJ has with Rangers customization.

Yeah... I hear you buddy... They need to correct their issues with the Rangers customization... I have seen others done by them that were off the mark as well..

Friend bought a jersey and was curious, haven't seen it in person although I may still not be able to tell. Figure you guys could use some practice to keep your skills sharp! Price is to good to be true that's for sure, fake? I'm like 99% sure but he doesn't believe me :P

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RBK-Authentic-Pittsburgh-Penguins-Jersey-Crosby-87-/190824948428?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=%252FG218F1h1nCbO4O87lIJtvwhoQw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Fake. Bad fight strap attachment, wrong materials, neck line and nhl shield wrong, penguins jersey etc.

I would send it back put a claim in no need to waste money on that crap when he can hold out for an authentic

Pretty much what I thought thanks! At least he can rock it as pickup :P

I'll suggest it to him, I have a gut feeling that he has taken the tags off already which would prob make that a difficult case. I'll see him tonight and find out, it's amazing how the majority of edges on ebay are fake. Sure you are used to that though, being new the whole jersey thing I can say I didn't think that it was as bad as it is.

Sure you are used to that though, being new the whole jersey thing I can say I didn't think that it was as bad as it is.

Don't feel too bad, this one is really one of the better, less obvious fakes. Even the lettering kit utilizes glacier twill, and it's actually pretty decent-looking. On the really bad fakes they use really cheap lettering that looks like crap.

Hey All,

I'm completely new here but decided to drop by and ask a question about a jersey I recently purchased on Ebay. I haven't received it yet so I can't tell for sure how legitimate the jersey is and if it's really manufactured by CCM. The seller says it's a replica but it has a "Center Ice Authentic Collection" tag in the back collar so idk. What do you guys think?

Here's the link to the Ebay post:

[post=http://www.ebay.com/itm/Extra-Large-Autographed-Joe-Sakic-19-Montreal-Nordiques-1990s-Replica-JERSEY-/200932852383?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=m6cXyO%252Fny8D67eQA72oUfhIKlVA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc]Used Joe Sakic Quebec Nordiques Away Jersey[/post]

oh my.... i cant believe what im seeing. this jersey is a fake.. how do I know you ask? well I got it off ebay about a year and a half ago. discovered it was fake upon arrival and got a refund from the seller. he was in canada and never gave me money to send it back to him, so I never did. Just about 2-3 weeks ago I threw it in with old clothes for Goodwill and... there you have it.