Sign in to follow this  
lafountain

It is good or not?

Guys, what can you tell me about this kind of jersey :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAVEL-DATSYUK-RED-WINGS-WINTER-CLASSIC-JERSEY-XL-/350662127454?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item51a5176f5e

I am really inexperienced about jerseys but I would love to have 2009 Red Wings Winter classic sweater.

Is this worth the money ?

Thank you very much !

Sports K has that replica for much cheaper. Also they have the Alumni Red Wings jersey. It's the Winter Classic jersey but red. Looks sweet.

http://www.sportsk.com/red-wings-alumni-jersey.html

Is this a team issued/authentic practice jersey? The crest seems a bit small, but it is chain-stitched...This is the old style, but did they typically have nameplates on them or not?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121120932837?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

Is this a team issued/authentic practice jersey? The crest seems a bit small, but it is chain-stitched...This is the old style, but did they typically have nameplates on them or not?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121120932837?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

That would appear to be team issued.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Authentic-Crosby-NHL-Jersey-Size-52-Good-Condition-/121125380199?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1c33a2a067

If a jersey genius could appraise and let me know whats wrong if its fake I would appreciate. Trying to get better at figuring it out myself haha.

It's an authentic EDGE, as for what's wrong with it:

1. The logo attached to it

2. They misspelled "CRYSBY"

Haha, Guam you crack me up.

FuzzyPenguin, although there aren't any really good closeup photos, there are still some visible indications that it's legit. On the bottom of the neck tag, you can barely see the single black line of stitching that joins the size tag to it, as well as the two bottom corners of the neck tag that are sewn to the jersey by two small black threads (they're really hard to see but they are there). You can also see the smooth texture of the x-trafil material surrounding the neck and size tags, as well as the faintly ribbed texture of the collar material. In fake jerseys these things tend to look different from what you see in these pictures.

Anddd someone beat me to it haha. Curse you all :P! Thanks for the info though, hopefully next time I can jump on it without asking lol.

Don't feel too bad. There were no close-ups of the customization, and you couldn't even tell if glacier twill was used or not.

Also, some of the fake Pens Edge jerseys out there look very much like the real thing. It isn't easy to tell sometimes, especially when the seller doesn't provide detailed closeup pics.

Good jersey

Thanks man, I thought so. Seemed too good to be true to get a 2.0 customized and with tags for $199 but I am NOT complaining.

Nice work man, cant beat that.

It says it's 7231 which is the code for indos but the green neck piping isn't present. Plus the cut of the jersey looks off. Seems pretty fake to me

Definitely fake. For comparison, look at the ones I have:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181145385595?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Not trying to promote my sales, just showing legit pics. The logo on the one you posted doesn't look like felt, and 7231's don't have neck tags, they just have the neon green collar.

It's a fake.

Clearly fake, look at the perma-fold in the sleeves from shipping 80 of them in a shoebox. What a disaster.

Thanks guys. I just ordered a legit one from Frozen Pond a couple days ago but was going to have buyers remorse if those were real...so I'm glad they aren't. :D

Thanks man, I thought so. Seemed too good to be true to get a 2.0 customized and with tags for $199 but I am NOT complaining.

Yeah I had seen that but I like to wear mine baggy. Apparently the guy got the wrong size and couldn't return because it was customized. Great deal IMO.

Just saw that link for the Nash, and it really jumped out at me that the name seems off. In the Edge era they really seemed to reduce the curve of the arch substantially. Unfortunately a lot of places still use the same curve they always did, and looks like IJ did just that.

0115S4_NASHJERSEY_60px_RGB.jpg

Edit: also looks like they used the larger pre-Edge sleeve numbers. Here's a pic showing two gamers with the sleeve number differences.

Kinda disappointing that IJ got it wrong, but they are two minor things that most people would never notice.

yes, that arch seems off

I was gonna say that the Nash nameplate was wayyyyy off as well, but didn't want to ruin the guy's pleasure of getting a super deal on the sweater..

I was gonna say that the Nash nameplate was wayyyyy off as well, but didn't want to ruin the guy's pleasure of getting a super deal on the sweater..

I get that, but I decided to post it since it was customized by IJ, I figured people would want to know some of the issues it appears IJ has with Rangers customization.

I get that, but I decided to post it since it was customized by IJ, I figured people would want to know some of the issues it appears IJ has with Rangers customization.

Yeah... I hear you buddy... They need to correct their issues with the Rangers customization... I have seen others done by them that were off the mark as well..