It is good or not?

lafountain

That helps a lot thank you very much. Not even sure if I should spend money for an indo-edge now... Decisions... but I have yet to see an avs edge 1.0 or 2.0 for that low and I'm sure other people would be bidding it up a lot higher than the starting bid anyways.
Btw, I had a look at your jersey collection and I'm not a fan of USA (since I'm from Canada), but that Stastny jersey is soooo nice haha

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The deals are out there you just have to be patient. I picked up my McCormick gamer for $150.

Thanks, That USA Stastny is one of my new favorites, I don't know why but I like the white stastny jerseys. I have his away gamer from last season to

Can you help me with this one please ?

Pictures are not very good, but I hope you can tell me what kind of jersey that is :)

Thanks guys !

Looks like just a standard replica to me. Assuming I am not mistaken, that means it's not a fake/knockoff jersey, but it's not an authentic either.

wanted to get an expert opinion before bidding. it looks good to me in all ways. thoughts?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Los-Angeles-Kings-LA-Kings-Jersey-Authentic-OnIce-Size-52-CCM-Ultrafil-/330943618328

It's legit and all, but you can always find those cheaper, especially from board members here because they're not all that hard to come by.

It's legit and all, but you can always find those cheaper, especially from board members here because they're not all that hard to come by.

posted on the want list a few times, but haven't had any luck so far. ideally looking for a 54, but the 52s fit with my gear on

...but you can always find those cheaper, especially from board members here because they're not all that hard to come by.

Dunno... a blank 52 with Ultrafil collar tag? You'll probably see some kings along the way, but more often than not, already customized (often improperly), and not in a popular size.

Not a bad price for a nice condition blank authentic, IMHO.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360459786569

I've been looking for a Joe Sakic jersey from the 1996 playoffs. I am wondering if this is legitimate.

The only things I am concerned about are the "C" and the Avs logo not being straight.

If I bought this jersey, could I bring it to a store to re-align the C and/or the Avs logo?

Agreed. You could find it a lot cheaper with no flaws with a little patience. Avoid that seller like the plague.

Wow a lot of animosity haha. I got an email from a poster who wanted to show me his Sakic jersey. Can you guys tell me if this is a more legitimate looking one?

The few small issues I have with it are the Avs logo (the bottom right corner has an odd shape I think, it is a bit off-center). Also, the playoffs patch seems a bit too high up.

Thanks for the reponses and feedback

post-12894-0-16872400-1372354446_thumb.j

Hey guys.

There's a Crosby jersey I'm looking at. It's not this auction (Lol not spending 800 bucks), but the jersey appears to be the exact same model in a different size.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIDNEY-CROSBY-SIGNED-CCM-550-JERSEY-PSA-DNA-AUTHENTICATED-COA-XL-NEW-WITH-TAGS-/400441477075?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item5d3c2c07d3

The big thing that is throwing me off, weren't away jerseys branded with Koho, not CCM's logo in the top neck?

The numbers are also throwing me off. They don't look wavy and wrinkled like fake numbers. But I was under the impression that numbers are suppose to be smooth. If you look at the high res photos the person included of the numbers, they have what looks to be a triangular pattern/texture over them.

This isn't the jersey I'm after, but one I'm looking at has the exact same properties as this, this auction just has much better pictures.

Thanks.

It's good. It has a CCM logo because it's a replica. CCM didn't make the dark authentics but they did make the dark replicas, even during the Reebok 6100 era (2005-07).

It's good. It has a CCM logo because it's a replica. CCM didn't make the dark authentics but they did make the dark replicas, even during the Reebok 6100 era (2005-07).

Thanks.

The last two days you've given me some really good information about fake jerseys. It's really appreciated.

Whoops, forgot to answer your question about the twill. The base layer on those Pens jerseys is supposed to have that zigzag pattern on it; it's called glacier twill. The Pens still use that on the current jerseys as well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alex-Ovechkin-Winter-Classic-Game-worn-jersey-/251295698510?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a82640e4e

Seller said he had it checked out and its legit!!! Anybody want to go in on it with me??? What a @#$%ing joke!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alex-Ovechkin-Winter-Classic-Game-worn-jersey-/251295698510?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a82640e4e

Seller said he had it checked out and its legit!!! Anybody want to go in on it with me??? What a @#$%ing joke!!!

Found the problem:
Item location: West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States