It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say for sure, the pictures are of replicas. Since they have every size available, including non-player sizes, it's likely they're Indos.

Pretty much RBK started producing "authentic jerseys that are not quite as well made as real authentic s that the pros wear in order to make more money. That's why 2.0's are hard to come by because the retail authentic s are indo's which most collectors don't tend to favor.

Made-in-Indonesia pseudo-authentics. Never used by the players but Reebok still puts "Center Ice" tags on them and calls them "authentics."

Yikes. So I'm assuming this is what most NHL team stores are selling in the arenas then?

Pens Gear @ Consol will sell any extra 2.0's the team may throw their way (if ever). If no one claims them beforehand, they will get customized and put on the rack. Only problem there is that they wouldn't be smaller sizes as you are getting a Team Issued jersey.

The ruler doesn't look very precisely placed, but it's still pretty apparent that the jersey size is what it's supposed to be. If he'll refund you if it doesn't fit, it seems you have little to lose, but you might want to ask if return shipping is on you or him.

It's a legit replica.

20130728_232505.jpgHey guys, new here. Bought my first jersey in over a decade.

20130728_230649.jpg20130728_230710.jpg20130728_230829.jpg20130728_230837.jpg20130728_230851.jpg20130728_230919.jpg

Its too big for me so Im returning it, but I wanted to know if you guys think its a good replica. If you think it is I plan on getting the same in a smaller size or a Datsyuk.

Thanks

Yes. Those jerseys always seem to be on clearance everywhere so they don't command high prices.

I tried on a 1.0 size 60 and didnt think it was bad at all, I can wear a 52 to 60 in 1.0 and they all look fine.

Is this legit.....it looks good to me, I think the person who is selling it might have used it for pick up hockey or something judging by the condition.....but it doesn't look like a knock off to me.....I'm not all that qualified to judge, so I'll ask for some help here.

Is it good?

m0ZIzAi.jpg?1

It's a good 1.0.

Good luck fitting in it, though!

The laces when they are tied up would cover the NHL shield, the authentics the shield sits above the laces so its not covered up. That's what looks off to me.

Hi !

Is this really authentic jersey ? http://www.ebay.com/itm/141027297568?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

If I remember, Red Wings did not have nameplates in 2009 WC...and the number 40 on the back looks kind of weird, am I right ?

Fake. This is the real overpriced deal:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NICKLAS-LIDSTROM-2009-DETROIT-RED-WINGS-EDGE-AUTHENTIC-WINTER-CLASSIC-JERSEY-52-/360636981677?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item53f7a3a1ad