It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.totalhockey.com/product/2012_NHL_All-Star_Away_Premier_Replica_Jersey_SENIOR/itm/7115-41/

any one ever order from total Hockey I am looking for an all star jersey for my young son

Never ordered a jersey from them, but I've ordered equipment. They ship fast. I even went to their new local retail store the other day and the jerseys they had on display, which were all Red Wings, were legit.

You let your son become a Giroux fan?

*calls social services*

You let your son become a Giroux fan?

*calls social services*

How can anyone hate Claude Giroux? I mean I hate the Flyers with the fire of a thousand suns. I hate their jerseys, I hate their colors, I hate just about everything about them. But I cannot say that I hate Claude Giroux. He's a talented player who plays clean and from what I saw on 24/7 a great teammate and a seemingly decent human being. Can't say the same about Crosby (whiner & diver extraordinaire) and I even like the Pens a more than I probably should as a Rangers fan.

Actually yeah, I'd be more concerned if his son asked him for a Hartnell jersey. :thumbsup:

How can anyone hate Claude Giroux? I mean I hate the Flyers with the fire of a thousand suns. I hate their jerseys, I hate their colors, I hate just about everything about them. But I cannot say that I hate Claude Giroux. He's a talented player who plays clean and from what I saw on 24/7 a great teammate and a seemingly decent human being. Can't say the same about Crosby (whiner & diver extraordinaire) and I even like the Pens a more than I probably should as a Rangers fan.

Could say the same thing about Ryan Callahan. Hate the Rangers, but completely respect Cally. Dude works his Arse off

I'll let this Grioux and Clutchallahan love fest continue, but I just wanted to say, John Tavares is the best player in the Metropolitan Division.

I'll let this Grioux and Clutchallahan love fest continue, but I just wanted to say, John Tavares is the best player in the Metropolitan Division.

Nah I'd say the best player in he metropolitan division is henrik lundqvist

Nah I'd say the best player in he metropolitan division is henrik lundqvist

This......

Yes! Henrik is the best player in the …..*sigh* Metropolitan Division.

You old Atlantic Division circlejerkers don't have to worry since you will never see a "Metropolitan Division Champions" banner inside your arena.

If you look at the start of the 2 on the back it's supposed to have a diagonal cut on the inner part of the curve, and this one has a 90 degree angle. Compare it to Vince's gamer.

Yep and the lowercase C in McDonagh is wrong as well..

So (since we're discussing current Rangers' jerseys) who would be best to do one of these up? I'm hoping to land a 2.0 this season based on some of what has been written on these boards....EPS did my 1.0 Girardi and it looks pretty good.