It is good or not?

lafountain

They're rare in the fact they were never sold to the public but they were sold through MeiGray for $50 or $75 each like a year or two ago. They go relatively cheap on ebay (like most Preds stuff).

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. They are a legit site and have all authorized merchandise.

*Sigh*. Guess I'm really learning the hard way. Now I learn you can't even trust a seller to give you a 2.0 even if he advertises it as that.

I just got this off Ebay for $180 and it's supposed to be a 2.0, but it's a 1.0. I should have examined the seller's pictures better but I was too concerned with checking for a fake, rather than confirming if it's 2.0.

What should I do? Any experience with seller's listing jerseys as 2.0s when really it's a 1.0?

100_4936.jpg

http://s24.postimg.org/458pkibd1/100_4936.jpg

100_4937.jpg

http://s30.postimg.org/8yz45y0f5/100_4937.jpg

What should you do?

Well what would you like to do? Would you have bought it if you knew it was 1.0? What would you have paid for it if it was 1.0?

Message the guy and say I didn't get what I paid for. I'd like a refund or I'd like a little knocked off the price because I wouldn't have paid this amount for a 1.0.

Give him the option if you're cool with a 1.0 or just ask for a refund if you're not.

Yeah thanks, I should probably ask for a complete refund. I have enough 1.0s. I wanted to get David Perron's number on this because I think he's my favorite player.... but I believe he never wore an Oilers 1.0.... there goes the accuracy down the drain.

Ok boys, this is going to be a bit funny.

Going to need a bit of your help here. PLEASE can you confirm that the jersey in the pictures is a 1.0 and the exact same jersey as shown in:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271324979034

So here's what's funny. The seller responded and look what he said:

"I don't understand what you are claiming. It is an airknit, team issued edge. That was described honestly and I listed it as it was tagged. How could they have made 1.0s in this style when the Oilers only started it using it a year ago?"

"My description and understanding matches this forum here: http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=1393 "

Thanks!

And sorry to be a bother... but I am sure the seller is reading this thread now. If not Ebay might be.

What is the difference between 1.0s and 2.0s? Can you tell by any tags? I already explained some of the differences but I'm no expert either.

Note that this one is team-issued and not retail.

The material that the front is made of is drastically different. 2.0 closer to the old CCM jerseys and 1.0 the stretchier Edge material.

If it has a tag on it (team issues often have the tag on the sleeve that designates which team and style it is), look for 7287XXX for a 2.0 and 7281XXX for a 1.0, where the XXX represents the team and style. It's just a white tag with a series of black barcodes and specs of the jersey printed on it.

Not sure if the retail side of Oilers authentics followed the actual organizations decisions as to when to switched to 2.0s but if so, there are way more 1.0 Oilers floating around than most any other team so you have to be extra careful/lucky.

If it has a tag on it (team issues often have the tag on the sleeve that designates which team and style it is), look for 7287XXX for a 2.0 and 7281XXX for a 1.0, where the XXX represents the team and style.

I'm sure this was just a typo, but the sleeve tag code for 1.0s is 7187XXX, not 7281XXX

They are the paper tags attached to the sleeve end. You're not going to find them on gamers and most likely not on game-issueds. They would probaby still be on team-issued blanks.

photo5-1.jpg

Koho's weren't faked so you good to go. As far as value, you'll get more if it comes with a COA. You will be lucky to get $200 without the COA.

i got a koho authentic on ice game jersey signed jersey wanna know if its real or worth anything if you can help me out id apreciate it

It's a retail authentic not a game worn jersey. That's not game wear, it's just dirty. Game worn Koho jerseys didn't have the big Koho neck tag. Also Red Wings gamers will have a set stamp screened on the inside hem. Finally, it looks like it's a size 48 (could be wrong pic is small) and Yzerman definitely didn't wear anything that small - that's Theo Fluery sized.

So it's a dirty retail authentic jersey and autographed without any form of COA. I honestly think you'd be lucky to get $100 for it. Autographs without any form of COA actually can lower the value of jerseys.

If you think it's a legit autograph, you could pay to have it authenticated and that could raise the value of the jersey.