It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fake. They didn't make authentics and the twill on the "USA" is crappy material.

the USA material is what caught my attention to thinking it was bunk

Yeah I have an authentic replica and the USA isn't shiny/puffy like that. 9 times out of 10 those USA jerseys are fake, the real ones with have replica size tagging (S/M/L), and no fight strap.

Everything about this jersey looks legit.... except that the winged wheel looks odd. On all of the images I can find online, it looks larger and tilted. This one looks smaller and straight.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DETROIT-RED-WINGS-AUTHENTIC-2014-WINTER-CLASSIC-REEBOK-EDGE-2-0-7287-JERSEY-/301004948996?pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel&var=&hash=item46154b0604

Legit, Roenick never wore Nike with the blackhawks though. He was traded to Phoenix before the 96-97 season when these started to be used.

Jerseys from jerseybaron are legit.

Anyone know why the crest is positioned differently than every other picture of the Wings '14 WC jersey I've seen? Am I just seeing things?

He has the bottom all scrunched up to display the fight strap so you can't really tell where the crest is positioned in relation to the bottom. It looks pretty well centered to me.

If you want to pm me an email address I can shoot you some pictures of mine, it looks just like that one...about the same amount of space in between the collar and the crest.

Hello All,

My Friend sent a link of this jersey on Kijiji and its a "Vintage Canucks Jersey" and it looks almost the same as the vintage ccm 550, I'm seriously wondering if its legit because it's lacking the "V" next to NHL logo, and for those the live in the Calgary area this was bought from Fanattic store. (Link below)

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-sporting-goods-exercise-hockey-Vancouver-Canucks-Jersey-Adult-Medium-W0QQAdIdZ553236442

If you guys can disect this and provide insight, that would be great.

Thanks.

Looks ok to me. Replicas aren't usually faked so you ok here.

Looks ok to me. Replicas aren't usually faked so you ok here.

Oh, okay. do you know how much they go for? and is 40 a good deal?

Normal retail for them is 100 or so. 40 is a decent price for it so go for it if it's ok with you.

Thanks a bunch, I was really worried that it was fake.

Hello, I've been looking around for a decent Lemieux jersey and I found this on Ebay. Can anyone help me out and tell me if its legit (I'm gonna assume it's not but it can't hurt to ask)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARIO-LEMIEUX-PITTSBURGH-PENGUINS-NEW-CCM-MASKA-JERSEY-/350922325982?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&var=&hash=item51b499bfde

Thanks

Hello, I've been looking around for a decent Lemieux jersey and I found this on Ebay. Can anyone help me out and tell me if its legit (I'm gonna assume it's not but it can't hurt to ask)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARIO-LEMIEUX-PITTSBURGH-PENGUINS-NEW-CCM-MASKA-JERSEY-/350922325982?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&var=&hash=item51b499bfde

Thanks

1. It's a replica.

2. The customization is terrible.

3. That seller overcharges the crap out of everything.

Ok, one more question and I'll stop, but did starter ever make replica jerseys like this? Would this be a decent buy?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-Starter-NHL-Pittsburgh-Penquins-Jersey-Size-Mens-Medium-/290964089122?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item43becfa922#shpCntId

I really like that old 90's style, but I wasn't aware that they ever made any NHL jerseys

Starter made replicas and authentics for 3 years 96-99. That is a legit replica and probably the best quality replica you can ever buy.

Starter made replicas ... probably the best quality replica you can ever buy.

Second to ProPlayer in my opinion when it came to best replica quality.

Forgot about the Pro Player ones. Both starter and Pro Player replicas were similar. They we're built closer to authentics (double elbows, crests sewn down instead of heat-pressed, etc.). So those were the 2 best replicas that were ever on the market.