lafountain

It is good or not?

You can tell by the shape of the jersey as well as the airknit panels on the front, shoulders and arms. On the 1.0's they are a very different texture (bubble mesh and x-trafil). It says 7187 on both 1.0's and 2.0's so you can't go by the tag.

i thought the ID # was only on the hang tags. i didn't realize they mis-number the neck tag as well on some of them. what a cluster

just looked at the ones on Meigrey again and they list them also as 1.0's.

Actually the listings are correct- the ones marked 1.0's are indeed that, and the others marked 2.0 are 2.0's.

The 1.0's have skinnier arms, and the sleeve edges are more tapered. The 2.0's have wider arms and the sleeve edges are more straight-cut. You can see some airknit holes in some of the 2.0 pics. On the 1.0's the shoulders and parts of the arms are smooth (x-trafil, which looks very much like ultrafil), with no airknit holes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pittsburg-Penguins-Crosby-Jersey-XXL-/231117165234?_ilink=&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI231117165234.N9.S1.M-84&nma=true&si=ZdVFaY1653cGYHdYqhUIHLwFBCg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Lost this auction but I got a 2nd chance to win it.. it's a legit replica.. but it looks a bit nicer than the replicas that I see at Consol Energy Center..

That is an vintage style replica, but not itself "vintage", keep that in mind in terms of calling your would-be collection a vintage collection.

Nothing wrong with collecting vintage style replicas if that's what you are into.

I'll keep that in mind as i'm a newbie in NHL jersey collecting, thanks for the help, I appreciate it a lot.
If any of you guys have hookups for some vintage jerseys, I would like that a lot.

I'm new to this forum and I already like my experience here, everyone here is awesome.
I'll surely contribute with anything I can.

Posted this in the ebay section a couple days ago but anyone know if this is real? The logo looks a little to new to me almost. Would imagine it being cracked at least.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231120847682?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Anyone know the back story of this Team Canada jersey? Had to be introduced sometime after 02 (Gold trim) and it features the shoulder patches that were worn during 06

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Team-Canada-Jersey-Authentic-size-54-Nike-Limited-Edition-Early-2000s-/331091837395?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4d169c81d3

It looks like the prototype that River City used to sell blank. Somebody probably slapped the crests on there and is now trying to pawn it off as legit.

Ok here is a new one, the logo confuses me since should it not have the for lack of a better term "mean eye" instead of the h eye haha? Plus obviously the manufacturer never made gamers but it might be as close to the real thing as one might find for a while just not sure.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PITTSBURGH-PENGUINS-VINTAGE-DURENE-TIE-NECK-HOCKEY-JERSEY-DUREEN-1960s-1970s-/310828137486?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item485eccfc0e

I'm not calling dibs or anything but I was hoping to win the item. Current bidder. Super small but probably perfect for me. That's actually the reason I didn't use the buy it now. Figured it's be too small for everyone else. Haha

At least we know we may bid against one another.

Yea although I mostly try to only buy things that would fit me I wouldn't wear something that old anyway. I may just let you have it but is the logo correct and from the time? I don't know to much about the old blue jerseys in terms of the logo differences.

No. I'm guessing there May have been an old one replaced with it. It looks much newer and cleaner than the rest of the shirt.

Could be that there wasn't a logo at all and someone got it made up to put on.

That's what I was thinking but wasn't sure. I picked up the blue one the same seller had so I'll spread the wealth and leave that one for you :thumbsup:

Haha thanks. You get it yet? It looks like durene on my phone but I can't tell.

I haven't just bought bought it last night but if I get it in the next few days I'll post some pics. Hope it is as it appears.

A cool guy on reddit directed me here to see if this jersey was real or not. The only part that leaves me iffy is the NHL crest on the back looks weird, but that may just be due to the low res photo. Also if someone could provide a picture of what a properly sewn fight strap from that era looks like so I can compare it when i get there and give it a one over in person I'd appreciate it.

Looks good to me. I'd love to make a Yashin out of that.

It's good.

I'd make an offer, though - those Islanders pop up often enough, and don't generally sell for a whole lot, often much less than $100.

$100's fair, but I'd definitely offer less.

Awww this is so cute.

Look at the comments too.

A friend of mine sent me some images of a Blackhawks jersey from KOHO, and the pictures aren't the best quality, so I'm wondering if this is a decent replica or a fake that wouldn't be worth buying (we haven't discussed price yet---I want to be sure before I approach him with a number).

I put the images he sent me in an Imgur album (which I hope is okay with this board).

This is supposed to be a KOHO Blackhawks jersey that is blank, so I don't have numbers to go off of in judging its correctness.

Thanks!

http://imgur.com/a/Pbfir

A friend of mine sent me some images of a Blackhawks jersey from KOHO, and the pictures aren't the best quality, so I'm wondering if this is a decent replica or a fake that wouldn't be worth buying (we haven't discussed price yet---I want to be sure before I approach him with a number).

I put the images he sent me in an Imgur album (which I hope is okay with this board).

This is supposed to be a KOHO Blackhawks jersey that is blank, so I don't have numbers to go off of in judging its correctness.

Thanks!

http://imgur.com/a/Pbfir

That's a legit replica, and it's nicer than the premier replicas now due it its embroidered shoulder patches, but they pop up on eBay all the time for less than $30, so don't offer much tbh.

That's a legit replica, and it's nicer than the premier replicas now due it its embroidered shoulder patches, but they pop up on eBay all the time for less than $30, so don't offer much tbh.

He originally threw out a number of $65, but said that was negotiable. I had a look on eBay but didn't find any like this one offhand, so I don't know. I'm willing to pay some for it, but if what you say is correct, then I don't think I'd want to go much over $40 or $50 (which doesn't include shipping).

Awww this is so cute.

Look at the comments too.

I needed a good laugh. Someone needs to ask him to put up the video of how those jerseys make great TP.