It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those pictures look like they are of two different jerseys. The Google pics show an obvious fake, but the jersey in the last 2 (Craigslist) photos could be a legit Premier.

Good move. Definitely something fishy going on there.

Hi guys, what do you think about this Reebok 1.0 Kessel jersey that's for sale near me? Too good to be true?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Maple-Leafs-Ice-Hockey-Jearsey-52-Reebok-Official-81-KESSEL-/321283493692?pt=AU_Hockey_Field_&hash=item4acdfd0f3c

The fact that the seller can't spell "jersey" is another tip...

Never been a fan of the team but I have always liked St. Louis Blues jerseys. Maybe from watching Hull do what he did when I was a kid...

Is this good?. A Brodeur 2003 Stanley Cup Finals team issued jersey for $350!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Jersey-Devils-Authentic-KOHO-CCM-Team-Issued-Not-Game-Worn-/251416607320?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a8998fa58

**Assumed it wasn't based on price, was corrected. Thanks forum!

Here's one that's probably not good. A Brodeur 2003 Stanley Cup Finals team issued jersey for $350!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Jersey-Devils-Authentic-KOHO-CCM-Team-Issued-Not-Game-Worn-/251416607320?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a8998fa58

Why would you think that jersey isn't good? There's absolutely nothing wrong with it....other than being a Devils jersey, which is inherently wrong.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY!

I was assuming based on its price. MeiGray has SCF Devils game issueds for $750, and none of them are of future Hall of Famers.

I didn't mean to cast any dispersions. Should have been more responsible and asked opinions rather than assuming. Original post will be edited so as not to offend...

'Game' and 'team' issued jerseys are quite different. Game issued referee to it actually being customised and ready for actual game use by said player.

Team issue is team overstock that are normally never attributed to any player and are blanks that are normally customised at a later date by collectors etc like ourselves.

Ps. Buy that jersey would ya. Help a member and you'll have a beauty jersey ;)

Ahh I see. I'm still learning.

I'm not quite sure what I would do with a size 60 Koho jersey. Make a hang glider?

I haven't yet graduated to collecting just to collect. I still only get jerseys I can wear.

Actually, me too. Though I have some good replicas I'll probably never wear anymore as I've decided (I think) to only wear authentics.

I decided no more replicas unless it's something where there is no authentic available at retail. Already started replacing a few.

It's a legit 1.0, but I'm not sure about the customization, maybe someone else can answer that.