It is good or not?

lafountain

Looks like a legit replica to me. First thing that jumps out is the ccm embrodiery on the sleeve. 2nd thing that jumps out is the jersey seems strategically folded to hide the "puck" replica tag from view, and the picture was taken at an angle to hide the necktag from view

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would u guys trust this?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001IZGFPU/ref=ox_sc_sfl_image_1?ie=UTF8&m=A35J4TQ5QRPMWH

Edit:

Never mind reading one of the reviews on the Kings version from the same seller one guy says it's not an official CCM jersey so I'm going to pass. I know I've seen that same pic at a different shop searching for one like that.

Does anybody know where I could find a away 1996 Gretzky jersey like that that is a legit replica? Searching around on eBay and suck all I'm seeing is the white ones.

Would u guys trust this?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001IZGFPU/ref=ox_sc_sfl_image_1?ie=UTF8&m=A35J4TQ5QRPMWH

Edit:

Never mind reading one of the reviews on the Kings version from the same seller one guy says it's not an official CCM jersey so I'm going to pass. I know I've seen that same pic at a different shop searching for one like that.

Does anybody know where I could find a away 1996 Gretzky jersey like that that is a legit replica? Searching around on eBay and suck all I'm seeing is the white ones.

http://www.sportsk.com/vintage-st-louis-blues-1996-jersey.html

All of those are legit replicas.

All of those are legit replicas.

The Nashville one said it was authentic, is that one legit?

Oh, and this one too. Much appreciation to you guys and this thread as a whole for the excellent help.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REEBOK-BOSTON-BRUINS-TIM-THOMAS-BLACK-PREMIER-JERSEY-sz-LARGE-/201014460277?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2ecd653f75

Despite the seller adamantly stating its authentic and not a replica, it is indeed a replica. Legit

Despite the seller adamantly stating its authentic and not a replica, it is indeed a replica. Legit

Thanks. Would you deal with this seller? It seems like the prices are deceptively low, and the pictures for most of the jerseys are of the same jersey in different sizes, which I guess is just easier for the seller since he sells a huge amount of jerseys.

Oh, and this one too. Much appreciation to you guys and this thread as a whole for the excellent help.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REEBOK-BOSTON-BRUINS-TIM-THOMAS-BLACK-PREMIER-JERSEY-sz-LARGE-/201014460277?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2ecd653f75

The Bruins one is good too.

Thanks. Would you deal with this seller? It seems like the prices are deceptively low, and the pictures for most of the jerseys are of the same jersey in different sizes, which I guess is just easier for the seller since he sells a huge amount of jerseys.

Jerseys are fine. They are not authentics, but real replicas. No issue with the seller. Most of the deal jerseys you've posted as simply real replicas of players who are no longer on that team -- a major reason for the deals.

Jerseys are fine. They are not authentics, but real replicas. No issue with the seller. Most of the deal jerseys you've posted as simply real replicas of players who are no longer on that team -- a major reason for the deals.

Alrighty, thanks. I did notice the Dallas Modano replicas looked awful, though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REEBOK-DALLAS-STARS-MIKE-MODANO-BLACK-PREMIER-JERSEY-size-SMALL-/200995646314?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2ecc462b6a

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REEBOK-DALLAS-STARS-MIKE-MODANO-WHITE-PREMIER-JERSEY-size-X-LARGE-/301031292700?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4616dcff1c

The front number on the last white Modano is supposed to be much bigger, right?

Did Dallas ever wear that black jersey without a front number? I'm not sure, but it looks strange without it.

As for the white Modano, I agree that it looks funny. To me, the front number looks relatively proportional to the DALLAS script across the front. However, the front text just looks abnormally small to me. It could be the size of the jersey or camera playing tricks with my eyes. I could also be totally off base -- Dallas jerseys certainly are not in my wheel house. Most likely explanation is that the premier jerseys have different sized cresting on the front and thus the 9 is either accidentally too small or intentionally too small to match.

The coloring on that white Stars jersey looks funny to me, too. It looks way too orange. May just be the lighting.

dX2Keqo.png

Did Dallas ever wear that black jersey without a front number? I'm not sure, but it looks strange without it.

As for the white Modano, I agree that it looks funny. To me, the front number looks relatively proportional to the DALLAS script across the front. However, the front text just looks abnormally small to me. It could be the size of the jersey or camera playing tricks with my eyes. I could also be totally off base -- Dallas jerseys certainly are not in my wheel house. Most likely explanation is that the premier jerseys have different sized cresting on the front and thus the 9 is either accidentally too small or intentionally too small to match.

The coloring on that white Stars jersey looks funny to me, too. It looks way too orange. May just be the lighting.

dX2Keqo.png

I agree, nice observations, Bobcat.

Premier sizing on crests aren't always accurate (as shown with that dallas jersey). There are instances where spacing is an issue (I.e the all star premiers from 11 and 12)

Premier sizing on crests aren't always accurate (as shown with that dallas jersey). There are instances where spacing is an issue (I.e the all star premiers from 11 and 12)

Yeah, this seems to be the case with some jerseys.

I can't put my finger on it, but in person it feels like either the size or placement of the crest on my Senators 1.0 is different than Senators Premier jerseys.

I also feel like the crests are thicker, but that might just be a placebo effect. I'd assume they are the same thing, since Premiers are advertised to have the same front crest (just heat pressed) as the pro jerseys.

Yeah, this seems to be the case with some jerseys.

I can't put my finger on it, but in person it feels like either the size or placement of the crest on my Senators 1.0 is different than Senators Premier jerseys.

I also feel like the crests are thicker, but that might just be a placebo effect. I'd assume they are the same thing, since Premiers are advertised to have the same front crest (just heat pressed) as the pro jerseys.

Premiers definitely do not have the same crest as authentics (speaking from experience with the Flyers).

A lot of sellers stupidly use the phrase "authentic" to mean "not counterfeit" without realizing that there is a difference between "replica/premier" and "authentic."

Premier jerseys are rarely faked so no worries

I was interested in this a little while ago but am I totally missing something, these is no size listed though and I messaged the seller through ebay and never got an answer