It is good or not?

lafountain

Is this legit? Looks good to me but I've never bought a jersey from that era yet. Only thing that is making me hesitate is the fight strap attachment. Thanks

2kZoxJ9.jpgHvAap4y.jpgQyLKquJ.jpg

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

foppa21, on 30 Mar 2014 - 12:47, said:

Is this legit? Looks good to me but I've never bought a jersey from that era yet. Only thing that is making me hesitate is the fight strap attachment. Thanks

Check inside on the bottom left for a similar CCM tag to this one -

3royfs-vi.jpg

If it's there, chances are the jersey's from their final season. Check the other side of the tag for a sticker, and if it's there, the date'll probably be late '95 or '96.

Indo edge

I know the green tag is the dead give away. Still a good buy? The price seems a little slim for a edge jersey even if it's a indo

I know the A is the wrong style.

The A isn't the only thing wrong with the customization, unfortunately.

It looks like the customization that they do at STAPLES Center, in which case it is either heat-pressed or stitched using those letters/numbers with the paper backing. The heat pressed letters are a pain to remove (I found that out the hard way on a Kings EDGE 1.0), and I imagine that the paper-backed letters would be a pain, but I really don't know.

Safe to say I would probably pass on this then if it's that much trouble.

Is this a legit TBTC replica? http://bit.ly/1iY1R1t

Honestly I can't say... but for less than $40 I'd say don't sweat it...

Not sure on the customization. But good jersey

What's off on customization? Letter/Number size?

All of his Rangers jerseys (at least the edge ones) look like the ones customized for sale at MSG. I have NEVER seen a customized edge jersey at the Rangers merch stores that was 100% accurate.

From what I can see, it looks good, but I'm sure there's something inaccurate somewhere on it. If you like it, I say go for it.

All of his Rangers jerseys (at least the edge ones) look like the ones customized for sale at MSG. I have NEVER seen a customized edge jersey at the Rangers merch stores that was 100% accurate.

From what I can see, it looks good, but I'm sure there's something inaccurate somewhere on it. If you like it, I say go for it.

It ends early morning. I'll give it a shot.

The Blues jersey is Legit

The arch of the name is too pronounced and while close, I think the font is just a bit off.

The arch of the name is too pronounced and while close, I think the font is just a bit off.

I thought the same, but trying to fit the name and those numbers on the back of such a small jersey will always look off.

I thought the same, but trying to fit the name and those numbers on the back of such a small jersey will always look off.

My infant sized jersey, I mean size 46 2.0 isn't that pronounced. Of course I haven't photographed it yet for proof but here's my 1.0 for reference:

IMG_1634-vi.jpg

I wish I had the 2.0 to show as it's a better representation (done by AW).

Edited by Cygnus X-1

^But that's exactly what I'm referring to. Even though Arena Wear did the job, those letters look way too close, and the back numbers look smushed between the nameplate and the white stripe at the hem.

Sadly that one I posted wasn't done by AW it was from (ugh) NHL.com....it was the first jersey I bought back in 2009 since the CCM days......sorry for the confusion. I was just trying to show the arc/arch of the name. That jeresy Bronson asked about...that arch was too curved even for a smaller sized shirt.