It is good or not?

lafountain

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-BlackHawks-Reebok-19-Toews-XL-52-Jersey-Sewn-Name-Numbers-Authentic-/261490887673?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3ce2124bf9

It's listed as "52/XL"? Am I missing something here, cause my Edge 1.0 Senators jersey is a 52 and fits me pretty well and I am 6 ft 1 and 180. Pretty sure I'd be drowning in an actual XL size.

Its actually a fake. Stick clear of that one.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its actually a fake. Stick clear of that one.

Thanks boss. I was kinda skeptical to begin with. I feel like its impossible to find a legit Hawks jersey because there are just too many counterfeits out in the market.

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/reebok-hockey-jersey-edge-authentic-ana.html

hey guys how is Hockey Monkey on customization? they are having a sale on Edge jerseys it looks like and I'd like a Teemu jersey

Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe they are/were the official team customizer for the Ducks

They have had that same clearance sale going long enough for me to know those are all 1.0's...as long as you are cool with that.

hmm not against it but maybe I shall see if I can get my hands on one of the eggplants then

Thank you!

hmm not against it but maybe I shall see if I can get my hands on one of the eggplants then

Thank you!

They only have what's listed. They didn't supply the blanks. Everything is going to be a 1.0, however if you go with a 58 or 58+ it is team issued so there is a slight chance it could be a 2.0. However if your going with Ducks through them choose to have it customized. I was quoted $100 to send them a blank, which is what ended me collecting Ducks authentics but thats a different story, so if you have them customize it will be 200% accurate. It took them 2-3 weeks to get mine done at Christmas time a few years ago. Spot on too.

What do you guys think ?

Thanks!

i9a9.jpg

blv4.jpg

q7vub.jpg

Edited by uptown

Sleeve numbers are too high up - should be laid right in the middle of that black section, slightly going into the red sections at the top/bottom.

Hossa_Senators_325x183.jpg

Thanks for your help

That Hossa replica is sharp if you can get the sleeves fixed up, the numbers on the sleeves are off in addition to the positioning.

Edited by Of Senators and Kings

That Hossa replica is sharp if you can get the sleeves fixed up, the numbers on the sleeves are off in addition to the positioning.

How much do you think it would cost to get the numbers fixed and would it leave noticeable marks on the sleeves from the previous placement?

In addition to the arm numbers being inaccurate, the back numbers look even worse. Replicas are pretty inexpensive, so to me it seems hardly worth it to strip it in terms of time, cost (if you don't do it yourself), and the risk of it not stripping cleanly. You could probably just find a blank one for $25 to 40 and get it customized correctly from the get-go.

Got a friend who wants some questions answered about this one:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/331215876386?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649

First: Legit?

Next, he's wondering about fit. Are Ultrafil CCMs from that "era" 6100s? And will the fit be the same as 2000s 6100 cuts, or are there differences with Ultrafil CCM jerseys?

Thanks.

Not an expert on Whalers stuff but the Ultrafil tags look spot-on.

In addition to the arm numbers being inaccurate, the back numbers look even worse. Replicas are pretty inexpensive, so to me it seems hardly worth it to strip it in terms of time, cost (if you don't do it yourself), and the risk of it not stripping cleanly. You could probably just find a blank one for $25 to 40 and get it customized correctly from the get-go.

Ok, that's what I figured ... I'm currently in a dispute with the seller via eBay :noway: He doesn't see anything wrong with the jersey being sold

Jersey is legit. Ultrafil fit was slightly smaller than the 6100's.

Thank you.

What's up with the back numbers? Just curious since they don't look much different from game pics.

The back numbers are too wide. They should be more vertically elongated. In the number 8 of the replica, the holes actually look like squares, whereas they should be rectangles. On the number 1, the top diagonal portion is cut at the wrong angle, so that the flat part on top is too short. Overall the numbers just look thicker and fatter than they should, which should be apparent when you look at the 2 side by side. Replica on top, gamer on bottom:

image_zps9a9870be.jpg

image_zpsacac3fe0.jpg

If you bought it from the seller as is, what are you disputing? Did he swear to you it was legitimate? 100% accurate?

Yea I'm confused here too. You shouldn't have opened a dispute because the customization is wrong unless he guaranteed that it was 100% accurate.

He sold you a customized replica jersey and that's what you got. Not to get up on a soapbox but it's on you to research how accurate it is before purchasing.

Why exactly have you opened a dispute against the seller?