It is good or not?

lafountain

Definitely legit. You'll also need an NHL2000 patch for that one.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-Ottowa-Senators-Erik-Karlsson-Jersey-Size-50-/221463777536?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3390451100

Think I know the answer. But still lookin for some validation.

Lookslike the customization job is off, with the numbers being a bit thin. The 6 should have more of a circle in the middle as opposed to those rounded edges. And the name looks too thick. Am I right?

It's a fake jersey

Figured as Much. Thanks!

This is one I have been looking for. I don't have a clue about these older jerseys. Do you guys think it's legit? If so, is this guy on the forum? Thanks!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121365560899?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

The capitals jersey is legit...the only problem that the jersey has is it's a capitals jersey. :)

Edited by OR68

Bad news bears, that one

-- The numbers look terrible like some kind of papery garbage

-- The fight strap attachment is square and poorly done

-- The nameplate is 5 miles long for a 4-letter name

Those are the main things I see

Edited by FlyersFan376

Fight strap attachment looks bad, so I'd say no

Edited by redmosquito

That AS Kane ----> Fake

Thanks guys. The numbers did look bubbly and such, and the strap looked a little misaligned but I thought that maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. 100 dollars saved!

I requested more pictures from this one but I don't know enough about the Nike's to make a call: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANAHEIM-MIGHTY-DUCKS-PRO-NIKE-SZ-52-/261488697067?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3ce1f0deeb. Does anyone know if the Nike Pro Jersey means authentic or replica?

That jersey is very legit. The seller is really good too and all his jerseys are original and authentic. I have bought multiple jerseys from him and have never had a problem.

Agreed Slim, it is a good thing.

I admit I get a chuckle from some of the chirpers running their mouths, but I'm more impressed when I hear stories like that about the mutual respect that veterans in the league have for each other.

Legit maska replica....the quality of it may be sub-par though.

So it's a knockoff? New to this. All my stuff has been purchased through reputable sites but im trying to save some money on this. Just trying to avoid anything completely fake/garbage.

Replicas and knockoffs are two completely different things.

No, it's not a knockoff, it's actually a legitimate, pretty decent quality replica. It looks like it's been used and washed quite a bit though, as the crest is wrinkled and separating from the jersey, and there's some fraying of the edges.

Edited by LAK74

Gotcha, wasn't sure what he meant by sub-par quality. Thanks

By "sub par" he means not the quality of an on-ice authentic as the players wear.