Sign in to follow this  
lafountain

It is good or not?

My thoughts and prayers are with all the poor, oppressed WASP males out there.

Am I missing something? How is calling the guy Katy Perry disrespectful to women? Or was there more to the chant than I am aware of?

Sorry to say, I agree with mfitz. I think you are really reaching to make a point.

I never attended a game the Ducks have been apart of but I'm pretty sure he has heard more derogatory insults hurled his way than 'Katy'

Guam is king.

Once you know that, you'll figure everything else out.

That's a replica from the back in the day, but the customization looks pretty good to me. For the price though it's worth a shot. They didn't have many fakes back then and no one is going make a knockoff of a 10+ year old replica jersey.

That's a replica from the back in the day, but the customization looks pretty good to me. For the price though it's worth a shot. They didn't have many fakes back then and no one is going make a knockoff of a 10+ year old replica jersey.

Awesome thanks! for $30 i couldn't really complain, and if it turns out to be falling apart or something it's not a big loss.

It's a fake so don't worry! An authentic one like that goes for around $600 give or take.

legit? http://www.ebay.com/itm/151688275387?_trksid=p2060353.m2748.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

i lost this bid at 180, is $240 a good price for it? what does the home lemieux authentic go for typically?

That's a knockoff.

You actually won because you lost. I feel bad for the winning bidder.

Edited by thebiggoalie

That Pens jersey is pretty clearly fake. Neck tagging is horrible and color of Badger patch looks way off I'm really surprised that there is such a market in faking classic styles though. How many buyers are there for a 23 year old style? Or looking at it another way, how cheap is it to fake something in China that you can do a run for something where sales will be in the hundreds?

Just notice the winning bidder for $242 left a negative feedback for the seller. "Fake jersey".

The seller relisted it. Hopefully bidders will know better now.

Just notice the winning bidder for $242 left a negative feedback for the seller. "Fake jersey".

The seller relisted it. Hopefully bidders will know better now.

If that's true, the negative feedback has been removed.

If that's true, the negative feedback has been removed.

It's still there. Talking about the first penguins one that sold for $242.

It's still there. Talking about the first penguins one that sold for $242.

Yes. Look at his feedback and you'll see it. He relisted it after though.

I wonder if the buyer is a member here and saw our comments haha, otherwise fastest shipping ever :stickhndl:

Yes. Look at his feedback and you'll see it. He relisted it after though.

Ahh I was looking at the wrong one. My bad.

If you guys are talking about this one:

http://www.ebay.com/...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Then I think the negative feedback has been removed. That seller has no negative feedback at all.

Not saying its not fake, cuz it is, but I don't see negative feedback.

If you guys are talking about this one:

http://www.ebay.com/...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Then I think the negative feedback has been removed. That seller has no negative feedback at all.

Not saying its not fake, cuz it is, but I don't see negative feedback.

It was there last night and obviously removed at this point for some reason.

can't someone just win the auction, leave a negative review and then not pay it?

Theoretically you could, but the seller could probably get that feedback removed. If I had to guess that's probably what just happened with the first guy, there's no way he was able to get the Jersey and determine it was fake in ~36 hours.

Agreed, that's probably what happened. And honestly, it's kind of disingenuous of the buyer. If you knew it was fake that fast, why didn't you figure it out before you bought it? That sort of thing.

If the seller was willing to let him out of the deal, he probably should have just walked away happy. Gotta do your due diligence on stuff like that.